• 13(current)
Release Last Viewed/Played - List of the last movies, episodes and music played
(2017-09-05, 22:40)dingausmwald Wrote: thought so too.. at first. But the plugin does work.. but not rly as i and a lot others want to. It lists the played vidoes only when you played them to the end / they ended because end of file. When you stop them they are not listed. But thats rly what i wanted and what the plugin shoud help me with: when i havent finished a file, i want to use this plugin to resume to the NOT FINISHED file, to finish it, esp in lastship/streaming plugins where searching for a proper stream can take some time.

PLEASE insert an option to this!

Been using this since it was released, though have stopped using kodi for a few months now but ever since I have used the program it only needed the video to start streaming for a second and it will show in last played. Go check in youtube for reviews on this and you would see im correct. try a different addon and see what results you get, though I won't be able to help you because im not the dev (or a coder)
I've noticed that lastviewed gives an error every time I play an audio file:

Code:
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: ('item',)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "...\addons\plugin.video.last_played\default.py", line 226, in onPlayBackStarted
item=data["item"]
KeyError: ('item',)
My understanding of that is that the data requested doesn't exist (as no video is playing).
I 'fixed' this by adding an extra line under 'def onPlayBackStarted(self):':

Code:
if xbmc.getCondVisibility('Player.HasVideo'):
That's removed the error in my logs, and everything else still seems to be working, but there may be a better solution (or may be a problem with the line I've added, I''m no coder).
(2017-10-09, 10:04)trogggy Wrote: I've noticed that lastviewed gives an error every time I play an audio file:
Code:
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: ('item',)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "...\addons\plugin.video.last_played\default.py", line 226, in onPlayBackStarted
item=data["item"]
KeyError: ('item',)
My understanding of that is that the data requested doesn't exist (as no video is playing).
I 'fixed' this by adding an extra line under 'def onPlayBackStarted(self):':
Code:
if xbmc.getCondVisibility('Player.HasVideo'):
That's removed the error in my logs, and everything else still seems to be working, but there may be a better solution (or may be a problem with the line I've added, I''m no coder). 

You are right twice, on the log message cause and the solution. Even if it didnt affect the behaviour of Kodi and the addon, I've included it on the last version.

Thanks!
I was able to put this on my laptop. Is there a way to add it to the firestick.
It's a Kodi addon,  so you can use it everywhe as long as it has kodi
Great Addon! Although there is one issue I've been having, I only did a cursory glance of the thread, sorry if its been mentioned before.

When I play a video through the Youtube addon within kodi, it shows up just fine, but if I send a youtube video to kodi from my browser, it doesn't show up at all. Is there anyway to access this information?
Thank you Diskotechjam,

The addon allows to resume or replay everything that is played using the kodi video player. 

if something uses its own player, there is no way to catch it... sorry.
Ah, I see. It seems to work somewhat if I use the Play To Kodi firefox extension, but unfortunately, I'm using idok to send videos. Thanks again, still a great addon.
This is a really cool add-on.  I use kodi in my minivan to keep my little ones entertained.  Is it possible to use this add-on to automatically start playing (and at the same position) as the last played video as soon as kodi starts?  Thanks!!!
Thank you JabberJaw, LastPlayed restarts from the point we left off. To start with played I would suggest to use one of the addons that allows what to do when kodi starts.
Like this one  https://www.kodifiretvstick.com/kodi-aut...t-install/

Thanks
I'm using EmbyCon add on for TV series and moview viewing.
The last/viewed addon do indeed populate the last viewed items list correctly.

Although when I click on a video (tvseries or movie) it starts playback, but it does not resume from where I left off.
Neither does it give the choice of resuming or starting all over.
It does specify in the list that 55% as progress.

Running latest DSPlayer and latest version of the mentioned addons

Anyone else seeing this ?
If you play it directly from kodi, does it resume?  If it does, Last played should resume as well.

151797 (thread)
Just found this thread/plugin. I'm on mobile, so I'm sorry if this was addressed.

1. Does this export the list in any method?

2. It is on a per Kodi instance, right? It looks at the local actions, not the dB.
(2018-03-10, 15:09)sufreak Wrote: Just found this thread/plugin. I'm on mobile, so I'm sorry if this was addressed.

1. Does this export the list in any method?

2. It is on a per Kodi instance, right? It looks at the local actions, not the dB.
 1. On the settings it's possible to choose the location of the list, which is just a text file. So it's easy to get it. 

2. Yes it doesnt care about the DB. It saves the links played on the kodi video player (library items, addons streams, etc)
I added it and have played some local content. Nothing has showed on the network destination I've set in the config.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Last Viewed/Played - List of the last movies, episodes and music played5