• 6(current)
AEON [BACKPACK] (formerly "Xephyr"): Backdrop Release Thread
I think it was just a typo Wink
I have just one thing to say

Rapidshare Sad Sad Sad
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

pike Wrote:Rapidshare Sad Sad Sad

What's a better way to host 100MB files? It's a hassle, but I feel like people complain too much about RS. It's FREE people! Smile

Thx upper. And has anyone seen backpack 4? There's a screenshot, but I've never seen a d/l link...

NS
great work smokey and thanks for sharing!!
New pack up on page one. And yes, it's the one that should've been up a fortnight ago. Rolleyes
Thanks for these.
rs i mighty fine with me....

Do u have axx to some nice music backgrounds as well? metal/eletro/rock/indie stuff.... i dont want that rap sheit on må xbox Wink
smokeyfingaz Wrote:finally games.

have fun

games

*cut*

dl here

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/82509384/bg_games.rar

thanks man! really great pics!
XBMC on HTPC with Ubuntu 12.04 connected to Amahi Home Server 750GB+1TB storage.
XBMC is probably the best thing that ever happened to me...!!! You people Rock!!!

HTPC: MB: Asus P5N7A-VM DDR: 2 x 1 GB Kingston CPU: Intel Core2DUO E8400 @ 3,0 GHz Coller: Scythe Shuriken
Just a quick question - I have the Xephyr Alpha skin, and a few of the backpacks, I placed the skin in my skins folder, where do I put the backpacks?
Where ever you want - you select the path for them in Xephyr's option.
Thanks Hitcher
Thanks for all the back packs, I've combined (had to rename a few files) all 4 (+ weather if we are going to use that ?) and loaded them into E:\Apps\Backpack.

Now I just need to go through and delete the ones I don't want Wink
upps i collected more then 2gb of bmp backgrounds. im thinking to converting to png. any reason i should not? thanks..
If you're running XBMC on Xbox it'll take a split-second longer to load PNG images. Not a problem if you're happy to make the compromise. If it's distribution you're worried about, bear in mind that BMP files compress really well into RAR or ZIP archives.
Ahh i get it. yea i think i prefer render speed then harddisk space. is jpg worst in term of speed?

ps: thanks djh for Xephyr. sure make XBMC looks like a $1000+ system on 60" HD TV.
my friends are jealous..
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON [BACKPACK] (formerly "Xephyr"): Backdrop Release Thread1