epg update after webgrabbing
Hi,

I am using webgrab++ to update my epg data for Kodi. When I reboot my system the webgrab tool and Kodi start per default instantly. Of course, Kodi will be much faster because the webgrabbing takes about a minute. After webgrabbing is done the new epg.xml file with the new data is written. But Kodi does not see any difference in the file and all the epg information within Kodi will stay like it is. I have to exit and start Kodi again to gather all the new epg data.

Has anybody a good hint for me how to integrate the epg update into my Kodi? Maybe there is a general thing I am missing.

Thank you
Mario
Hi,
The solution can be to use AnVir Task Manager Free, http://www.anvir.com/, it can set delays to the programs in you autostart list.
Yes, thank you. The same result I would get if I would put all starts in a batch file with a delay between the epg gradbber and Kodi. But this and your solution would lead to very long boot time until Kodi is ready.

I am sure there must be another way to do that more proberly.
Hello, I think I realized that Kodi's epg information does update itself anyhow after the EPG file is ready. It is not just taking 15min which is the setting under system settings.
Just for anybody who thinks has the same issue.
thx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
epg update after webgrabbing0