WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K
(2016-07-18, 21:42)hdmkv Wrote:
(2016-07-18, 18:01)droidelec Wrote:
(2016-07-18, 15:30)Martijn Wrote: Does any one have a amlogic device with Marshmallow and can test official Kodi nightly build with passthrough (and refreshrate switching off)? I read somewhere the Hub will also get Marshmallow?

AMLogic told me they are following official Android API passthrough in the Marshmallow SDK and they will ship me a reference boar so i can test as well.

I will test it Martijn. But I think @hdmkv can test as well as he have his super AVR Smile

I'll get this done this evening w/Hub and report back. By "refreshrate switching off", just not apply the WeTek refresh app to Kodi right?

I mean the refreshrate switch in Kodi itself to off (there are issues with this on and passthrough). I don't care for any external apps as we do not support them.
I just want to know if the amlogic firmware for the Hub is as amlogic says it is. Meaning that passthrough audio it according official android API naming and with RAW audio packets.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Messages In This Thread
RE: WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K - by Martijn - 2016-07-18, 21:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K3