WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K
(2016-08-26, 18:42)p lopes Wrote: So, apart from this "horrible" default remote from wetek HUB, which one you advise? Air mouse like the default from the wetek core...

I'm really dissapointed to change my Core from this HUB, mainly about the remote Sad Sad

It's possible to buy the wetek core remoteHuh??

I bought the minix neo a2 lite remote a week ago. It's working great. Faster navigation, great keyboard on the back, airmouse functionality (never use it, I mainly bought it for the keyboard). Most keys work out of the box for kodi, some don't work but u can program to work.

Great improvement over the stock remote IMO, could not do without the keyboard on the wetek remote.

(2016-08-30, 18:36)Netweaver Wrote:
(2016-08-20, 18:24)Netweaver Wrote:
(2016-08-20, 15:42)hayabusi Wrote: So, installed wxrtasy's LibreELEC just now.

Problem: The network speed seems to be really, really slow, buffering a movie takes 10-20s. Connected via Ethernet to my NAS, not WiFi. Works much better in the Wetek OS, but still rather slow compared to my HTPC.

Another thing I noticed: The scrolling through my (small) Movie library is kind of slow in both versions. It looks like my locally stored movie information/jpegs are not scaled down. They look like very high resolution jpegs (which they are) displayed in a smaller size. Different to the Kodi on my HTPC.

Thanks for any advice!
I got mine replaced for exact same reason. Check one of my previous posts here. Appalling down link speed on ethernet. Now on holiday so I can't test if the replacement is any better. I hope so or it goes back for good. Will have news in a week or so.
Got my replacement Hub in, speedtest now gives me 60 Mbps downlink, which is 6x more than the bad one I've sent back.
At the same cable my laptop is maxing out that same connection at 200 Mbps, so I don't think the speed is super yet. But maybe it will never get better so I guess I'll stick with it. Be warned, the Hub is not fast, network wise...

Weird that u still don't get higher down. I pay for 150mbps, hooked up the hub with Ethernet, and get exactly 150mbs and correct upload.
So def not all unit's are effected as seen by mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K - by robboman93 - 2016-08-31, 14:05
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K3