WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K
I'm testing further the hub, and I encounter the android bug I expected. This is common to all the KODI versions (SPMC/WMP too) I've tried on all my android devices.

Kodi crashes each time I try to update the library.

My medias are organized this way:
2 NAS (DLINK DNS-323) wich 2 HDD in each.
All 4 HDD's have a folder were I put my movies inside, with a subfolder for each one.
All 4 HDD's have a folder where I put all my TV shows, with subfolders named after the TV show, those folders hold subfolders for each season.

Movie library update crashes, but not TV Show library update. So I guess the problem has something to do with the media scrapper used for movies.

I've tried naming my folders and subfolders many different ways to guess where the problem is coming from.

I've narrowed it to this: if I create a folder with subfolders for movies, then it crashes on update. I've tried to name folders with or without special characters, it crashes anyway.
If I create a folder with files directly put in it (no subfolder), then it works.

With the folder\subfolders structure, as soon as I remove subfolders and put the movies in the parent folder, it stops crashing (I don't need to change scrapping options, Kodi finds the movies).

So the problem definitely occurs when I try to update movie library (movie scrapper), with films stocked in subfolders "m:\movies\nameofthemovie", with or without any special characters (has nothing to do with the crash), via samba shares.

I've also tested two different movie scappers, they crash both on updating.

Library updates work flawlessly with LibreElec on the Hub.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K - by Menrad - 2016-10-14, 18:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K3