WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K
(2018-05-23, 06:02)christoofar Wrote: Has WeTek stopped production of it's products? Very hard to locate a Hub or any other of theirs in the US.

(2018-05-23, 10:53)zbigzbig20 Wrote: Wetek looks like dead now. Since many months no new updates, no infos no new receivers...

A few weeks ago I had some email contact with Wetek about the devices from wetekbusiness.com I've been told, that these are not available to end customers, only to providers of streaming services etc., which are supposed to rent the devices to their customers.

But I've also been told, that there will be a new device from Wetek soon as well. Couldn't get any info about the timeframe - just 1-2 technical details -  but recently even Anima from Wetek team posted a reply on their forum, that people, who are looking for a new device and are about to choose a competitors product, should wait. Considering that Wetek has always been saying "At this moment there is nothing to announce" since the Play2S "desaster", it's quite an opposite step to go out and say there will be a new device "soon".

Sadly Anima then described that "soon" part as "a couple of months probably", but somehow I think it's closer than that, because of the difference in the stance since the Play2S announcement and now.

Whenever it gets released, I could imagine that there will be a big update, which runs on the new and on the old devices, but who knows...

Messages In This Thread
RE: WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K - by shad - 2018-06-13, 16:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K3