• 152(current)
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)
**Edit***

Reset the data and all of the channels have guide data now.  Just have to reorganize them again and reassign the logos to the yo.tv channels.
Good.

The yo.tv source in Lab2 doesn't seem to be working right now. It should be the same data as WebGrab grabs.
I had some problems with it around midnight so I never took it out of the Lab. I'm rarely up that late to check.
Probably don't need to tamper with this, but what is the channels.ini file for. Mine just lists the channel name followed by the word nothing
Emby, NVIDIA Shield, QNAP
The channels.ini is an output file of the current "channel title=url" mapping.
It used to be used as a template for the mapping.ini files in Settings\Optional\Channel Mappings.
Now you need to use the channel id.
I think that is what gets written to custom_stream_urls_autosave.ini now.
Any chance of getting the guide update to happen on a scheduled background job instead of at startup?  I have about 100 channels and my xmltv file is updated daily in the background, but TVGFS detects the new file and updates on fresh start and takes about 2 minutes.
How have you set up "Settings\Source\File Download Interval" and "Settings\Startup\Background Update Service" ?
That used to work fine as a scheduled update as long as you make sure it happens after the xmltv file is generated.
DUH!
My bad, trying that now.  It was a page down in the option that I didn't know existed.

Thank you!
Not sure if this has been answered before, I've done a search but can't seem to find a post about my question.  I have a few channels I've removed from my xml file, and while TV Guide Fullscreen has been updating properly and removing the old channels from the guide and adding new channels, when I go to edit channel order in the menu, the old channels still appear that I've removed.  Wondering if there was a solution to this.   On another note, I seem to be running issues when applying a new logo from within the menu to a channel.  After I select the logo, it will appear next to the channel and then I select 'save'.  At that point nothing happens and I have to restart KODI.  Any help with these two issues is appreciated.
Channels aren't remove unless you do a "Reset on Start".
That is the way it has been since twinther's TV Guide original.
I expect the reason is that xmltv files could miss out a channel if there were no programs but bring it back next time.
That would mess up your layout if it was removed from the database.

The only thing to do is do "Reset on Start" but you are going to lose your channel ordering.
Have you got the option to make your own xmltv file with webgrab?

For the logos I think you have to turn on "Settings\Logos\Last Channel Logo Mapping" to keep the manually added logos.
The best plan is usually to make your own Logo Folder with "Settings\Backup\Download All Channel Logos" or "Channels\Logos\The LogoDB".
They end up in "userdata\addon_data\script.tvguide.fullscreen\logos"
You do know you can hide the channels by clicking on them in Menu\Channels, don't you?
(2018-01-15, 18:49)primaeval Wrote: Channels aren't remove unless you do a "Reset on Start".
That is the way it has been since twinther's TV Guide original.
I expect the reason is that xmltv files could miss out a channel if there were no programs but bring it back next time.
That would mess up your layout if it was removed from the database.

The only thing to do is do "Reset on Start" but you are going to lose your channel ordering.
Have you got the option to make your own xmltv file with webgrab?

For the logos I think you have to turn on "Settings\Logos\Last Channel Logo Mapping" to keep the manually added logos.
The best plan is usually to make your own Logo Folder with "Settings\Backup\Download All Channel Logos" or "Channels\Logos\The LogoDB".
They end up in "userdata\addon_data\script.tvguide.fullscreen\logos"
 Right, forgot about reset on start.  That solved the question I had.    I do use webgrab to generate my own xmltv file, so the channel ordering is fine.  I tried turning on last channel logo mapping, but I am still getting a complete crash of KODI when I add a logo through the menu.  EDIT: If I clear the logo first, then select a logo from the folder on my drive, I can hit save without Kodi chashing.  If I put my logos in a folder as I have always done and allow the program to grab them, then there is no issue.   I just had a couple of weird channels with french accents that won't grab the logos properly even though they are lablelled correctly.  Think is has something to do with the language settings likely.  Thanks for your help indicating where the logos are located within userdata.  I've been able to edit a few logos to my liking from within there.

Yes, I do know how to use the menu to hide channels Smile

Thanks again, really fond of tvguide fullscreen.    Makes my KODI setup much better.
Just wondering about recording programs using the guide.  I looked a bit into program scheduler and set an output folder, but not sure what else I should do.  For example if I look in the guide and see an upcoming show I want to record, is there a keyboard shortcut to press?  The menu dosen't seem to have an option to record show.
(2018-01-16, 03:12)Cangeoboy Wrote: I just had a couple of weird channels with french accents that won't grab the logos properly even though they are lablelled correctly.  Think is has something to do with the language settings likely. 

I have had a lot of problems with unicode characters. Can you turn on logging and look for the error when it happens again. I should be able to fix it if I know which line of code it happens on.
(2018-01-16, 05:33)Cangeoboy Wrote: Just wondering about recording programs using the guide.  I looked a bit into program scheduler and set an output folder, but not sure what else I should do.  For example if I look in the guide and see an upcoming show I want to record, is there a keyboard shortcut to press?  The menu dosen't seem to have an option to record show.
 AutoPlayWith is really record, although it could just launch an external player or script which is why I called it that.

The easiest way to set it up is in Windows. Point to an ffmpeg.exe file and set the output folder. https://www.ffmpeg.org/download.html
In the Menu use AutoPlayWith to set the scheduler for that program.

Use 8 and 9 to start and stop an instant AutoPlayWith. Stop will stop all ffmpeg processes on your device.

Here is a little bit more about it in the wiki: https://github.com/primaeval/script.tvgu...nal-player-
Thanks for the info.  Downloaded ffmpeg.exe and tried it out on a program.  Everything worked flawlessly.

Cheers
  • 152(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)8