• 188(current)
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)
(2019-02-10, 10:31)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-02-10, 02:33)georgepana Wrote:
(2019-02-03, 11:19)primaeval Wrote: I've added an experimental setting in version 0.17.416.
Settings \ Source \ Keep xmltv Channels on Source Change (experimental)

It might do what you need.
You'll have to experiment with it and the "Reset on Start" and "File Download Interval" settings.

Beware that for local files it checks to see if the modified date is greater than the xmltv.xml in addon_data before it will load the new one.   
 Thank you for that.  I'll make good use of this.  

Is there a way to run the program twice in one instance of Kodi, for backup purposes?  I assume I could do a separate profile, but I am wondering if there is any way to have 2 TVGFs side by side, of course not running simultaneously.   
There can be only one TVGF.

If you really wanted you could clone the addon and change every instance of script.tvguide.fullscreen to script.tvguide.fullscreen2 including the folder.
or use one of the other TV Guide forks.

The way I usually do it is make a profile for kids and switch to it with a keymap or favourite to LoadProfile()
eg
keymap.xml
xml:
 <keymap>
  <global>
    <keyboard>
      <f2>LoadProfile(kids)</f2>
      <f1>LoadProfile(Master User)</f1>
    </keyboard>
  </global>
</keymap>
or
favourites.xml
xml:
<favourite name="Kids">LoadProfile(Kids)</favourite>

Thanks.  Using a second profile worked best in this instance.

Is there a way to do this in an Android environment as well? Webgrab Plus generates a guide.xml file every night which TVGFS then uses the next day. Is there an Android app that does the same thing as Webgrab Plus in Windows, using the same config.xml and tvtv.us.ini files that are working well on the Windows machine?  Alternatively, is there a Kodi addon that can accomplish this?  I notice you have a Webgrab Plus Configurator in your repository.  Would that program do what I am looking for? Is it as easy as feeding my already existing config and ini files from my Windows environment into and then hit "Run" to create a local guide.xml in storage?  Just starting digging into this.
(2019-02-14, 02:30)georgepana Wrote:    Is there a way to do this in an Android environment as well? Webgrab Plus generates a guide.xml file every night which TVGFS then uses the next day. Is there an Android app that does the same thing as Webgrab Plus in Windows, using the same config.xml and tvtv.us.ini files that are working well on the Windows machine?  Alternatively, is there a Kodi addon that can accomplish this?  I notice you have a Webgrab Plus Configurator in your repository.  Would that program do what I am looking for? Is it as easy as feeding my already existing config and ini files from my Windows environment into and then hit "Run" to create a local guide.xml in storage?  Just starting digging into this. 
 There is a very convoluted way to run webgrab on android but it is not easy. I wouldn't recommend it unless you want a headache.
http://www.webgrabplus.com/content/webgr...ono-termux

My Webgrab Configurator is just a front end to the webgrab program to make it a bit more user friendly to quickly set up channels.

xmltv Meld might find enough of your channels for you depending on where you live.

The other alternative is to put a different operating system on your android device if possible.
I've put LibreELEC on android tv boxes before. It comes with webgrab, at least up to version 8.2.5.

You could also try to make a long lasting xmltv file, 14 days or something, so you don't have to do it every day.
It is possible to sync the files with dropbox or google drive etc so both machines don't have to be on at the same time.
Would you be kind enough to direct me to instruction/link on how use lab2 to run yo.tv AND tvguide.co.uk. I think I have it set up properly but I do not know how to make it trigger.

I want to try it in lieu of running webgrab+ as a separate windows task.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you
(2019-02-14, 18:40)doktourtv Wrote: Would you be kind enough to direct me to instruction/link on how use lab2 to run yo.tv AND tvguide.co.uk. I think I have it set up properly but I do not know how to make it trigger.

Thank you
They are not working at the moment.
I'll see if I can find some time to fix them.

In the mean time you might be able to get all the channels you need in "xmltv Meld".
I added yo.tv to it and it seems ok still.
The rytec channels have been quite stable too.
Exclamation 
(2019-02-14, 18:40)doktourtv Wrote: Would you be kind enough to direct me to instruction/link on how use lab2 to run yo.tv AND tvguide.co.uk. I think I have it set up properly but I do not know how to make it trigger.

Thank you
tvguide.co.uk should be working again in version 0.17.417

You can either select one of the providers like Freeview, BT etc
or put in the email that you use for a custom channel list at tvguide.co.uk.

It will scrape the list view and there won't be any program images. eg
https://www.tvguide.co.uk/?catcolor=&sys...=1&gw=1877
Exclamation 
yo.tv should be fixed in 0.17.418.

Select the Source in Settings\Lab2 and use "yo.tv Setup" to select countries and providers.
Some countries don't need a zip code. Just press OK at that point in the dialog.

"yo.tv Now" will quickly load all the channels for your countries' providers but only has the current 3 or so programs that the mobile yo.tv web site shows.
There will be no plot etc.

"yo.tv" initially will only show one channel.
Enable the rest in "Menu \ Channels".
It should provide more info and cover 2 days by default.

The USA providers still don't seem to work.
hello, a great thing, you can sort the channel list Leave by name? The epg provider did not sort it well, so the question, please help
(2019-02-19, 09:54)tcorexxx Wrote: hello, a great thing, you can sort the channel list Leave by name? The epg provider did not sort it well, so the question, please help
 Sort of.
There are a few options:

Add you add all your channels to a category and enable
Settings \  Appearance \ Sort Order for Channels in Categories = Sort

You could manually rearrange your channels in
Menu \ Channels

If your xmltv comes with an m3u playlist that is in a better order than the xmltv you could enable
Settings \ Optional \ "Channel Mappings" \ Import m3u \ url
Settings \ Optional \ "Channel Mappings" \ Order Channels by m3u playlist

Or you could create a local copy of the m3u and rearrange the channels how you like in a text editor.

Or you could create your own ordered xmltv with Webgrab+Plus or "xmltv Meld".

Or you could ask me to add a Sort option for All Channels.
Thanks for your quick feedback. Option 1 tested, does not work. I get the channels via an addon. Option 2 will be a bauble, but would be a small ray of hope. m3u list is not used. interesting would be the option sort all channels. lg
(2019-02-19, 10:34)tcorexxx Wrote: Thanks for your quick feedback. Option 1 tested, does not work. I get the channels via an addon. Option 2 will be a bauble, but would be a small ray of hope. m3u list is not used. interesting would be the option sort all channels. lg
 I'll see if I can add a Sort All option.

Did you make a new category and add all your channels to it to test Option 1?
https://ibb.co/YcW278v

despite the sorted .ini remains Mixed and even if I sorted, the same effect. hmm
(2019-02-19, 11:02)tcorexxx Wrote: https://ibb.co/YcW278v

despite the sorted .ini remains Mixed and even if I sorted, the same effect. hmm
 You needed to change
Sort Order for channels in categories
to
Sort

Anyway. I've added this to version 0.17.423
Settings \ Appearance \ Sort All Channels
which should sort all the channels.

What Kodi skin are you using? It looks quite elegant.
thanks that went fast, he says new version found, but is not available to download Sad - https://ibb.co/qkwyVL5 - what am I doing wrong? the skin is mimicWink
(2019-02-19, 11:40)tcorexxx Wrote: thanks that went fast, he says new version found, but is not available to download Sad - https://ibb.co/qkwyVL5 - what am I doing wrong? the skin is mimicWink
 Kodi has some kind of timeout for when it rechecks repos.
Try restarting Kodi or removing and re-install the primaeval repo.
so the sorted worked, thank you, had overlooked the one point Smile https://ibb.co/b3M74QB why break the load of the EPG Guide from time to time? Wrong settings? See video: https://streamable.com/t45ef thanks for making a great support and performance
  • 188(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)8