• 38(current)
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)
(2016-11-19, 16:06)tlchris Wrote: Hi, great addon, everything was working fine since installation 2 days ago, now guide doesnt show any listing, only the channel logo.

I refreshed but nothing. What can cause that?

Have a look in the kodi.log file for any ERROR messages about script.tvguide.fullscreen
You might have found a bug. Let me know and I'll see if I can fix it.

Next check your source is up to date.
Have a look at the xmltv url in a browser an make sure it contains programs that are for today.
If you do it today look for this:
<programme start="20161119

Sometimes the database can get corrupted.
Try a reset in Settings \ Reset Database \ Reset EPG Data

Have a look in the addon_data folder to see if the xmltv file is getting downloaded and has the right modified time and contents.
userdata\addon_data\script.tvguide.fullscreen
Thanks for quick responce, but before i do all that, maybe it is my setup that is wrong, i am on a android box, i was able to install webgraber but not able tu run it, so i ran it on my windows pc via kodi, then i copy the xmltv file and put it on the webgraber of the android box. I was unable to run webgraber on the android box, it was asking if i want tu use windows 32 or 64 then was unable to run it, what is the proper way to install it? Does it have to be installed on a pc also or your kodi addon is enough ?
(2016-11-19, 21:09)tlchris Wrote: Thanks for quick responce, but before i do all that, maybe it is my setup that is wrong, i am on a android box, i was able to install webgraber but not able tu run it, so i ran it on my windows pc via kodi, then i copy the xmltv file and put it on the webgraber of the android box. I was unable to run webgraber on the android box, it was asking if i want tu use windows 32 or 64 then was unable to run it, what is the proper way to install it? Does it have to be installed on a pc also or your kodi addon is enough ?

My Webgrab+Plus Configurator addon is just a front end to easily make the config files for the Webgrab+Plus program.

The actual Webgrab+Plus exe program doesn't run on Android.
It could theoretically if you can find/build a version of mono for it. I couldn't.

LibreELEC has a version that runs as a Kodi Service.
There are lots of builds of LibreELEC for Android boxes. Many are unsupported and can be found in their forum.
I found a good version that works on my amlogic MXQ Android box.
LibreELEC is the simplest way to get Webgrab working.

I run Webgrab+Plus on a Windows Server overnight.
Ok so webgraber have to run in background to refresh list ?
(2016-11-19, 21:28)tlchris Wrote: Ok so webgraber have to run in background to refresh list ?

If you use the LibreELEC Service addon it will run every 6 hours by default.

If you run it on Windows you have to make a Task in Task Scheduler.

If you run it on Linux you have to make a cron job or system.d timer for it.
Thanks for your support, let me go work on all that and ill give you some feedback!

Christian
Can i use the libreelec on my android box ?
(2016-11-19, 22:10)tlchris Wrote: Can i use the libreelec on my android box ?

It depends on the make and model.
Try getting the hardware info first. Then Google for LibreELEC build <your make> <your model>
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...info&hl=en
Exclamation 
version 0.0.194
- Background Update Service independent of File Download Interval now
- Notify after Background Update setting
- md5 fixes
- Video Favourites option

This is new behaviour for the Background Update service in Settings \ Startup.

I've done a lot of testing of this with a friend but there could still be problems.

If anyone experiences strange update behaviour please let me know with an error log and I'll see what I can do.
Hi, I've started testing my own little setup with your guide. I like the fact that I can use a XML at a remote location.

I plan to use this in a remote way... for example I look after a couple of properties that use kodi as a source of watching local tv, due to poor reception. What I'd like to do is be able to modify the channel list from time to time in a remote fashion. Obviously it seems I can edit the remote .xml, but the problem will be the channel linking. I am yet to find where this information is stored within the addon's files (i can link the streams manually)... is there anyway of being able to link channels remotely?
(2016-11-22, 14:58)Drt1989 Wrote: Hi, I've started testing my own little setup with your guide. I like the fact that I can use a XML at a remote location.

I plan to use this in a remote way... for example I look after a couple of properties that use kodi as a source of watching local tv, due to poor reception. What I'd like to do is be able to modify the channel list from time to time in a remote fashion. Obviously it seems I can edit the remote .xml, but the problem will be the channel linking. I am yet to find where this information is stored within the addon's files (i can link the streams manually)... is there anyway of being able to link channels remotely?

I haven't put in a remote link for the Channel Mappings so far but I have been thinking about it.

The closest is to have a remote addons.ini in Settings \ Optional or
import the channel_mappings by hand in Settings \ Backup \ Import Channel Mappings.

I'll see if I can add a Channel Mapping in Settings \ Optional sometime this week.
Exclamation 
version 0.0.195
- Import Channel Mapping - Settings \ Optional \ Channel Mapping (mapping.ini = separator)

@Drt1989 Try this. It seems to work for me.

You need to export the channel mapping file from Settings \ Backup \ Export Channel Mapping
to
userdata\addon_data\script.tvguide.fullscreen\custom_stream_urls.ini
then rename it to
mapping.ini
and put it on your server.

Make sure there are no = in the channel name as it is the separator character.

The channel title is used rather than the xmltv id.

If you make an md5 file for the xmltv, addons.ini, categories.ini and mappings.ini files
the updates should only happen if the md5 changes.

The setting is in Settings \ Lab1 \ md5 check.
Exclamation 
version 0.0.196
- Menu \ Add Alt Stream - uses the Choose Stream dialog to add a new alternative stream

This should make it much easier to add Alternative Streams to each Channel by using the normal Choose Stream dialog.

You can still select them in the Stream Setup dialog in the Favourites and Addons tabs
and remove them in the strm|m3u tab.
Wow very impressed! I haven't yet tested but will start too. Excellent work!
(2016-11-22, 16:44)primaeval Wrote: version 0.0.195
- Import Channel Mapping - Settings \ Optional \ Channel Mapping (mapping.ini = separator)

@Drt1989 Try this. It seems to work for me.

You need to export the channel mapping file from Settings \ Backup \ Export Channel Mapping
to
userdata\addon_data\script.tvguide.fullscreen\custom_stream_urls.ini
then rename it to
mapping.ini
and put it on your server.

Make sure there are no = in the channel name as it is the separator character.

The channel title is used rather than the xmltv id.

If you make an md5 file for the xmltv, addons.ini, categories.ini and mappings.ini files
the updates should only happen if the md5 changes.

The setting is in Settings \ Lab1 \ md5 check.

Hmm After setting up my remote xm and the channel mappings, I am having problems trying to export:
PHP Code:
20:21:47 T:486596 WARNINGCPythonInvoker(11): Script invoked without an addonAdding all addon modules installed to python path as fallbackThis behaviour will be removed in future version.
20:22:01 T:484652 WARNINGCPythonInvoker(12): Script invoked without an addonAdding all addon modules installed to python path as fallbackThis behaviour will be removed in future version.
20:22:07 T:484320 WARNINGCPythonInvoker(13): Script invoked without an addonAdding all addon modules installed to python path as fallbackThis behaviour will be removed in future version.
20:22:08 T:484604 WARNINGCPythonInvoker(14): Script invoked without an addonAdding all addon modules installed to python path as fallbackThis behaviour will be removed in future version.
20:22:09 T:480392 WARNINGCPythonInvoker(15): Script invoked without an addonAdding all addon modules installed to python path as fallbackThis behaviour will be removed in future version.
20:22:09 T:482492 WARNINGCPythonInvoker(16): Script invoked without an addonAdding all addon modules installed to python path as fallbackThis behaviour will be removed in future version.
20:22:13 T:358576 WARNINGCPythonInvoker(17): Script invoked without an addonAdding all addon modules installed to python path as fallbackThis behaviour will be removed in future version.
20:22:13 T:484772 WARNINGCPythonInvoker(18): Script invoked without an addonAdding all addon modules installed to python path as fallbackThis behaviour will be removed in future version.
20:22:15 T:486596   ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.WindowsError'>

Error Contents: (32'The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process')

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\Work\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tvguide.fullscreen/backup.py"line 36in <module>

database source.Database()

File "C:\Users\Work\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tvguide.fullscreen\source.py"line 148in __init__
                                                self
.source instantiateSource(force)

File "C:\Users\Work\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tvguide.fullscreen\source.py"line 2689in instantiateSource

return XMLTVSource(ADDON,force)

File "C:\Users\Work\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tvguide.fullscreen\source.py"line 1505in __init__
                                                self
.xmltvFile self.updateLocalFile(addon.getSetting('xmltv.url'), addonforce=force)

File "C:\Users\Work\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tvguide.fullscreen\source.py"line 1547in updateLocalFile
                                                retVal 
fetcher.fetchFile(force)

File "C:\Users\Work\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tvguide.fullscreen\fileFetcher.py"line 142in fetchFile
                                                os
.rename(tmpFileself.filePath)

WindowsError: (32'The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process')
                                            -->
End of Python script error report<--
[/
php
[/quote]
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)8