• 80(current)
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)
Thumbs Up 
Thanks so much @FXB78, @RayW1986, its getting closer to what I want. just need to remove the epg black background from the xml file, make the time bar thicker and fix some other bits. am so grateful for this addon and this skin.

@rayw1986 @FXB78 @moshoodo123 I'm also working on modifying ray's guide and am getting it closer to what I like. One are I'm have difficulty with is changing the colour of the timebar for the guide. Wondering what I should be looking for.

@Cangeoboy - You can change this in the addon settings, Background/EPG Timebar Colour.
(2017-01-04, 15:01)FXB78 Wrote: @Cangeoboy - You can change this in the addon settings, Background/EPG Timebar Colour.

Yes that works for the default skin, but if I edit Rays 'blue' skin the time at disappears. Can't seem to get it back.
I don't know what you've edited but it works for me using any skin. This is the part of the code which controls the time bar display:

Code:
<control type="image" id="4100">
                <description>time bar</description>
                <posx>182</posx>
                <posy>280</posy>
                <width>-5</width>
                <height>100%</height>
                <visible>Control.IsVisible(4200)</visible>
                <colordiffuse>white</colordiffuse>
                <texture>white.png</texture>
            </control>
Most of the controls that are manipulated by the code are in the onRedrawEPG function in gui.py.
https://github.com/primaeval/script.tvgu...i.py#L2463

The timebar is white but the colordiffuse parameter is set in the code to control its colour:
https://github.com/primaeval/script.tvgu...i.py#L2660

The same goes for the plain background.

This is also where the program buttons are made, so you can find their textures towards the top of the function.
https://github.com/primaeval/script.tvgu...i.py#L2593
(2017-01-04, 15:49)FXB78 Wrote: I don't know what you've edited but it works for me using any skin. This is the part of the code which controls the time bar display:

Code:
<control type="image" id="4100">
                <description>time bar</description>
                <posx>182</posx>
                <posy>280</posy>
                <width>-5</width>
                <height>100%</height>
                <visible>Control.IsVisible(4200)</visible>
                <colordiffuse>white</colordiffuse>
                <texture>white.png</texture>
            </control>

It seems if I change focus/nofocus images the time bar disappears. If I go back to the original focus/nofocus images it works fine and I can change the timebar colour in the addon settings.
^^^ see my last post
(2017-01-04, 16:23)Cangeoboy Wrote: It seems if I change focus/nofocus images the time bar disappears. If I go back to the original focus/nofocus images it works fine and I can change the timebar colour in the addon settings.
The timebar is drawn behind the grid images, so if you are using solid textures you need to add in some transparency to your images otherwise they will just mask the timebar & it will appear to be hidden.
(2017-01-04, 17:03)FXB78 Wrote:
(2017-01-04, 16:23)Cangeoboy Wrote: It seems if I change focus/nofocus images the time bar disappears. If I go back to the original focus/nofocus images it works fine and I can change the timebar colour in the addon settings.
The timebar is drawn behind the grid images, so if you are using solid textures you need to add in some transparency to your images otherwise they will just mask the timebar & it will appear to be hidden.

That was it. Thanks for the info everyone, much appreciated. Think I've got the guide sorted looking the way I want.

(2017-01-04, 17:55)Cangeoboy Wrote:

That was it. Thanks for the info everyone, much appreciated. Think I've got the guide sorted looking the way I want.

You can move the time bar in front of the EPG on this plugin by moving the relative code below the "Marker for EPG" group.
(2017-01-02, 12:52)enerdude Wrote:
(2017-01-01, 18:52)TaffP Wrote:
(2017-01-01, 16:00)enerdude Wrote: Try this public one

Code:
https://github.com/txt3rob/kodi-sky-epg

Thanks, I'll give it a go. I assume I just enter it in the XML URL field in the TV Guide Settings?

On that page you will find the direct link to enter in settings:

Code:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/txt3rob/kodi-sky-epg/master/guide.xml

Thanks very much, all come up great. I had just used my FTV xmltv and .ini as a temporary measure but this shows far more channels.
@primaeval Happy new year to you and thanks for this great EPG - definately the best there is!

I have another idea to make this great guide even better - adding even more functionality to your lab 2 - regarding the tvguide.co.uk data source.

Would it be possible to add a setting where one can put your email address and then the guide will extract your personal list of channels and their data?

The way I see it operating is that you currently scrape e.g
Code:
http://www.tvguide.co.uk/?catcolor=&systemid=xxx

where xxx is the different provider ids e.g. 5 for sky etc

If you could add code to just do a POST request first to
Code:
http://www.tvguide.co.uk/mychannels.asp
with data of
Code:
thisDay=&thisTime=&gridSpan=03:00&[email protected]&xn=Retrieve my profile&regionid=-1&systemid=-1

and then redirect back to
Code:
http://www.tvguide.co.uk

it should then allow you to scrape the unique profile's channels?

Or is it more work than this? I know you have limited time but maybe something you can work on whenever you have time again Wink
(2017-01-02, 22:37)primaeval Wrote: Someone asked about playing Android channels. Have you found a way to do it?

The PlayWith command is a neat Kodi feature that I've never seen used before. I use it in the AutoPlayWiths to launch a channel with a player from the PlayerCoreFactory.xml. That is why I suggested the Playback hooks, which could let you do some powerful stuff with a bit of external code.

I spent alot of time messing with the playerfactorycore.xml yesterday. On PC i can right click a local media file and it shows the "Play With" in the context menu where i can choose a player and play the file. This works fine without any set "rules" in the xml. If i set a rule it will also default to that player ok based upon the source media. Using "autoplaywith" it just plays the stream with the default player. As far as i can tell (based upon putting a few flags with print and reading the log), the xbmc.executebuiltin('PlayWith(%s)' % core) in playwith.py isn't working. I just realized i'm on Kodi 17 so maybe that's a problem (duh) but i tried many workarounds using json and playlists to play the file with the specified player and got nowhere. I saw no commands to set "playercoreid" anywhere. If theres a way to write (ie: vlc) <rule internetstream="true" player="vlc" /> to playerfactorycode.xml and refreshing it without a reboot it would work. Bringing up the playwith selection diologue like in the normal context menu would be the best solution i figure.

Thanks for the extra buttons too (1st channel, etc.).

Also for the skin people, you can make it a little more transparent in pip mode by switching out a few pngs, namely the background.
Exclamation 
version 0.0.283
- Touch Controls - First Channel (clock), Channel Number dialog (NUM), Favourites (FAVS), Stop, Custom (MINE)
- Settings \ Lab1 \ Custom Command for MINE
- play ActivateWindow urls as xbmc.executebuiltin(url)

More Touch Controls:

* Go to First Channel by pressing the clock (top,left).

* Channel Number dialog by clicking the NUM button in touch controls or pressing Middle Mouse.
You can set the Action in Settings \ Lab1 \ Action Editor.

* Favorite Favourites button: FAVS

* Custom Command in Lab1 for MINE button.
Use anything that can be launched by an xbmc.executebuiltin(url) command.
See Favourites.xml for some examples.

* Channel urls can now use an ActivateWindow link

@myname The autoplaywith player is set by Settings \ Program Scheduler \ PlayerCoreFactory.xml Player

Hidden buttons in the main EPG:
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)8