TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)
I agree about clutter, this is what i figured i would keep in the menu as an example.

I have it navigate fine with a remote now too. Stop is the common button that always shows. It displays the common codec flags in one horizontal line, and the player controls in another horizontal group. Below the player is the title, below that a thumbnail (may remove), and at the bottom the progress. This is a stream, but for those and local media the usual controls are needed, but with live tv they aren't. The player controls can be hidden depending on whats playing and it doesn't effect the navigation ids; it just scrolls to the next button when in a group. With PVR the record buttons and channel up down appear and work if applicable, and i think with something like a HomerunHD the record, ff, rewind, etc are applicable. It can be fine tuned and minimal, we have total control. It DOES currently send you back to the main epg screen when you use the player controls, so im trying to stop that and also fine tune some main screen player controls.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;) - by myname - 2017-01-13, 23:06
moved by bry - by bry - 2017-01-23, 23:08
Alternate Skins? - by Kanipek - 2017-03-21, 18:06
Recording - by Kanipek - 2017-03-22, 18:20
SetUp - by francismm - 2019-05-22, 15:32
RE: SetUp - by Cangeoboy - 2019-05-23, 20:36
RE: SetUp - by M89SE - 2019-08-09, 08:09
RE: SetUp - by JQZ* - 2019-05-24, 02:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)8