• 89(current)
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)
Exclamation 
version 0.0.294
- Settings \ Backup \ Export/Import Alternative Channel Mappings
- userdata\addon_data\script.tvguide.fullscreen\alt_custom_stream_urls.tsv
- tsv fields (id,name,url)

@enerdude This should do it. Note that it is a TAB separated file with fields:

xmltv channel id<TAB>channel name<TAB>stream url

It is too messy to import the addons.ini directly as there will be too many or too few matches and it would be a pain in the arse to select each one, one by one as the import progressed.

Don't forget you can always press the Play button on a Program to get the Choose Stream dialog to come up again.
(2017-01-13, 10:52)primaeval Wrote: version 0.0.294
- Settings \ Backup \ Export/Import Alternative Channel Mappings
- userdata\addon_data\script.tvguide.fullscreen\alt_custom_stream_urls.tsv
- tsv fields (id,name,url)

@enerdude This should do it. Note that it is a TAB separated file with fields:

xmltv channel id<TAB>channel name<TAB>stream url

It is too messy to import the addons.ini directly as there will be too many or too few matches and it would be a pain in the arse to select each one, one by one as the import progressed.

Don't forget you can always press the Play button on a Program to get the Choose Stream dialog to come up again.

Thanks for this, it works great Wink
I have a problem that when a channel is already playing inside TVGF and I click on another channel it shows the usual "working" bottom right but then fails. However if I stop the channel first and then select another one it does not happen. 99% of my channels goes through the livestreamspro addon so not sure if this makes a difference.

I have however tried in livestreamspro to start a channel, press esc to bring up the channel list while one is playing and then select another, and then it does not fail like inside TVGF.

edit: @primaeval I have uploaded kodi log here if you want to look at it:

I start another channel at timestamp 19:29:13 and kodi tries opening it at 19:29:17
Seems it fails due to some timeout that's got to do with socket.py ?
I forgot to post the actual skin when my guests interrupted me, and that was pre drinking haha. I'm always inebriated though when i code, so that explains why i have so many "backups" of code commented out; It's in case i mess up. You will also see some pretty random times of day in my screenshots. Smile
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=6497...5079123326

Once again, this IS sloppy, and is all placeholders to show off whats available. I figured "grab it all" and then work backwards with whats available. On the main screen i have the player controls in with the mouse controls (4300) so they onlu show up when the mouse moves and when media is playing. In the menu it always shows up if media is playing (along with the text tags), and in the osd it shows up when the osd is triggered. Mouse navigation is fine, but remote navigation only works if you draw focus to the player controls first, and i apply some ids to navigate to. That comes after what i\we decide to keep.

The directories of the" flag" files can be named anything we want, but DO NOT rename the actual png files as they are internal kodi player variables. Confluence used flagging dir, Estuary uses flags; i opted for flags and then did a little custom dir renaming for Confluence (they have a 2). There are MPAA ratings that seem to be a skin $var i can't get to work, subtitle flags i left out, star ratings i left out, and epg-genres i left out. Epg-genres was what i was secretly working on. I'm trying to find the EPG flag for genres to apply to our listings (too many beers). Theres also flags\flags that were country flags from subtitles. No idea if they will ever be of use but are there.

The text tags in the menu seem fine, but the player controls and media flag pngs i havent decided on a resolution or place. On a phone (really small) some of the estuary icons and player controls get a little blurry, but on a big screen look great. Browse what i gave you to see how simple it is and whats possible (use it as a master reference with examples), but i'm about to fine tune it a bit and will post what i consider pretty and functional in a few hours.
(2017-01-13, 19:19)enerdude Wrote: I have a problem that when a channel is already playing inside TVGF and I click on another channel it shows the usual "working" bottom right but then fails. However if I stop the channel first and then select another one it does not happen. 99% of my channels goes through the livestreamspro addon so not sure if this makes a difference.

I have however tried in livestreamspro to start a channel, press esc to bring up the channel list while one is playing and then select another, and then it does not fail like inside TVGF.

edit: @primaeval I have uploaded kodi log here if you want to look at it:

I start another channel at timestamp 19:29:13 and kodi tries opening it at 19:29:17
Seems it fails due to some timeout that's got to do with socket.py ?

Your Kodi is still 16.0 instead of the latest Jarvis of 16.1 which might fix a few bugs.
The addons are using loopback servers which don't like to be called while they are already streaming.
I have made a couple like that and they need to be stopped before the next channel or they get overloaded.
(2017-01-13, 20:03)myname Wrote: I forgot to post the actual skin when my guests interrupted me, and that was pre drinking haha. I'm always inebriated though when i code, so that explains why i have so many "backups" of code commented out; It's in case i mess up. You will also see some pretty random times of day in my screenshots. Smile
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=6497...5079123326

Once again, this IS sloppy, and is all placeholders to show off whats available. I figured "grab it all" and then work backwards with whats available. On the main screen i have the player controls in with the mouse controls (4300) so they onlu show up when the mouse moves and when media is playing. In the menu it always shows up if media is playing (along with the text tags), and in the osd it shows up when the osd is triggered. Mouse navigation is fine, but remote navigation only works if you draw focus to the player controls first, and i apply some ids to navigate to. That comes after what i\we decide to keep.

The directories of the" flag" files can be named anything we want, but DO NOT rename the actual png files as they are internal kodi player variables. Confluence used flagging dir, Estuary uses flags; i opted for flags and then did a little custom dir renaming for Confluence (they have a 2). There are MPAA ratings that seem to be a skin $var i can't get to work, subtitle flags i left out, star ratings i left out, and epg-genres i left out. Epg-genres was what i was secretly working on. I'm trying to find the EPG flag for genres to apply to our listings (too many beers). Theres also flags\flags that were country flags from subtitles. No idea if they will ever be of use but are there.

The text tags in the menu seem fine, but the player controls and media flag pngs i havent decided on a resolution or place. On a phone (really small) some of the estuary icons and player controls get a little blurry, but on a big screen look great. Browse what i gave you to see how simple it is and whats possible (use it as a master reference with examples), but i'm about to fine tune it a bit and will post what i consider pretty and functional in a few hours.

Thanks. I feel totally overloaded with all the buttons. There were probably less on the Space Shuttle. Wink

As this is a Live TV addon I would have thought the only controls really needed are Stop, Video Settings, Audio Settings and maybe Zoom Setting.

It is nice to see if it is HD/SD and useful to know if there is another language track.

If you have lots of speakers the number of audio channels is probably useful.

I think I'm going to add a question mark button to show where the invisible buttons are so I can get rid of the nav buttons,
and maybe collapse the shortcuts into another button.

I want to relax while I'm watching telly. Not think I'm playing World of Warcraft. Wink I don't by the way but the wife loves it.
I agree about clutter, this is what i figured i would keep in the menu as an example.

I have it navigate fine with a remote now too. Stop is the common button that always shows. It displays the common codec flags in one horizontal line, and the player controls in another horizontal group. Below the player is the title, below that a thumbnail (may remove), and at the bottom the progress. This is a stream, but for those and local media the usual controls are needed, but with live tv they aren't. The player controls can be hidden depending on whats playing and it doesn't effect the navigation ids; it just scrolls to the next button when in a group. With PVR the record buttons and channel up down appear and work if applicable, and i think with something like a HomerunHD the record, ff, rewind, etc are applicable. It can be fine tuned and minimal, we have total control. It DOES currently send you back to the main epg screen when you use the player controls, so im trying to stop that and also fine tune some main screen player controls.
(2017-01-13, 23:06)myname Wrote: ^^^

I suppose it is how you use the guide. I only go in there for Live TV but you and lots of people seem to use it as the main control center and branch out from there.
Exclamation 
version 0.0.296
- Mouse Move controls for OSD, Last Channel, Quick EPG

This should be useful for skinners, touchers and mousers.
Exclamation 
New Addon in my repo:

Playlist Player
plugin.video.playlist.player

* Similar to Stream Searcher.

* Playlist Player and Channel Search.

* Remote m3u urls only so far.
Thanks for the mouse buttons and new addons. Here's what i settled on for my "mouse" skin layout. After cleaning it up i'm pretty happy with it and there's no visible mouse buttons for remote users now as far as i can tell. It still needs a little cleanup and fine tuning but it's functional and adds a little more flair. I use this app alot, so i can't thank you enough for the navigation support.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=4568...5888131853
(2017-01-15, 07:25)myname Wrote: Thanks for the mouse buttons and new addons. Here's what i settled on for my "mouse" skin layout. After cleaning it up i'm pretty happy with it and there's no visible mouse buttons for remote users now as far as i can tell. It still needs a little cleanup and fine tuning but it's functional and adds a little more flair. I use this app alot, so i can't thank you enough for the navigation support.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=4568...5888131853

Thanks. That feels a lot more discrete even though there are probably the same amount of buttons.

[EDIT] Firefox thinks the tinyupload file is full of viruses.
Exclamation 
version 0.0.297
- mouse button purge

Mouse Button early Spring clean.

The other buttons are still in the code if you want to make them visible in your own skin.

Here are the invisible buttons:
@primaeval, thanks for all the good work you are doing. please how do I link straight to the lists of my reminders.
I have tried

Code:
ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://script.tvguide.fullscreen/reminder&quot;,return)

but didnt work. also i tried to link straight to search by title[/code] but didnt work too.

Code:
ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://script.tvguide.fullscreen/search_dialog/title&quot;,return)

Please what is the correct approach.

Thanks
SJ
(2017-01-15, 12:16)samueljones Wrote: @primaeval, thanks for all the good work you are doing. please how do I link straight to the lists of my reminders.
I have tried

Code:
ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://script.tvguide.fullscreen/reminder&quot;,return)

but didnt work. also i tried to link straight to search by title[/code] but didnt work too.

Code:
ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://script.tvguide.fullscreen/search_dialog/title&quot;,return)

Please what is the correct approach.

Thanks
SJ

It actually starts as a Script rather than a Plugin so you can't run it the same way as most addons.
  • 89(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)8