TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)
(2017-01-20, 06:17)myname Wrote: The new static categories tab seems to work fine and even coincides with the old way. However, i think when you have more than 8 categories i find the mouse scroll doesn't work properly in your cat skin; it keeps tabbing back to #8. By scrolling on the categories it also scrolls the main EPG listings. Another small grievance is if you draw focus with mouse to a category in the cat tab it highlights it and stays highlighted, even if not selected. My cat tab is right above the timebar like yours, but my timebar is in a lower position so it's a little more noticeable. No biggie either way.

Also, if i know you i think you will eventually get tired of maintaining 2 skins for the sake of 40 pixels and will just compromise and cut the cat tab height in half while adding an "enable\disable cat tab" setting. If that sounds about right can you add the enable\disable setting now, haha? If i can turn it on and off its an added bonus to me as i like the feature but wouldn't use it 24\7, and sure as hell don't want to maintain 2 skins.

I couldn't find a fix for the mouse scrolling problem. That's why I moved it up to the top to allow for more categories without scrolling. If you find a solution please let me know. The Default skin is probably better for using a mouse to bring up the original categories bar.

That might be a good idea to shrink it and provide an option to toggle it. It was a pain to support the separate pip skin and I don't want to do it again if possible.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;) - by primaeval - 2017-01-20, 10:35
moved by bry - by bry - 2017-01-23, 23:08
Alternate Skins? - by Kanipek - 2017-03-21, 18:06
Recording - by Kanipek - 2017-03-22, 18:20
SetUp - by francismm - 2019-05-22, 15:32
RE: SetUp - by Cangeoboy - 2019-05-23, 20:36
RE: SetUp - by M89SE - 2019-08-09, 08:09
RE: SetUp - by JQZ* - 2019-05-24, 02:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)8