TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)
(2019-02-14, 02:30)georgepana Wrote:    Is there a way to do this in an Android environment as well? Webgrab Plus generates a guide.xml file every night which TVGFS then uses the next day. Is there an Android app that does the same thing as Webgrab Plus in Windows, using the same config.xml and tvtv.us.ini files that are working well on the Windows machine?  Alternatively, is there a Kodi addon that can accomplish this?  I notice you have a Webgrab Plus Configurator in your repository.  Would that program do what I am looking for? Is it as easy as feeding my already existing config and ini files from my Windows environment into and then hit "Run" to create a local guide.xml in storage?  Just starting digging into this. 
 There is a very convoluted way to run webgrab on android but it is not easy. I wouldn't recommend it unless you want a headache.
http://www.webgrabplus.com/content/webgr...ono-termux

My Webgrab Configurator is just a front end to the webgrab program to make it a bit more user friendly to quickly set up channels.

xmltv Meld might find enough of your channels for you depending on where you live.

The other alternative is to put a different operating system on your android device if possible.
I've put LibreELEC on android tv boxes before. It comes with webgrab, at least up to version 8.2.5.

You could also try to make a long lasting xmltv file, 14 days or something, so you don't have to do it every day.
It is possible to sync the files with dropbox or google drive etc so both machines don't have to be on at the same time.

Messages In This Thread
moved by bry - by bry - 2017-01-23, 23:08
Alternate Skins? - by Kanipek - 2017-03-21, 18:06
Recording - by Kanipek - 2017-03-22, 18:20
RE: TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;) - by primaeval - 2019-02-14, 10:17
SetUp - by francismm - 2019-05-22, 15:32
RE: SetUp - by Cangeoboy - 2019-05-23, 20:36
RE: SetUp - by M89SE - 2019-08-09, 08:09
RE: SetUp - by JQZ* - 2019-05-24, 02:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)8