v17 'In Progress' Show Option
Testing Kodi v.17 Alpha 2 Estouchy skin since I primarily use a Windows 10 tablet and no other skin I've tried makes the grade completely. Very nice and smooth overall with the touch interface. I would, however, like to see a more customizable home screen in general, and there's one thing in particular that's missing (from MANY skins): An 'In Progress' show option that displays the TV shows (or movies) that one is watching, so that it's easy to pick up with watching the next show in the series (or continue with a movie you may have had to stop mid-way). This could be on the home screen, or easily accessible.

On my desktop I use the Eminence Skin, more than anything else for this function because it has 'hubs' for both TV Shows and Movies, and one can choose to have it display 'In Progress' shows as I do. Unfortunately, that skin is terrible with the touch interface on a tablet. See screen shot of In Progress TV Show hub from the Eminence skin: Image

It seems like this function could easily be added to the Estouchy skin in the upper right section where 'Recent Episodes' and other options are. See screen shot: Image

Thanks in advance for considering the suggestion!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
'In Progress' Show Option0