How to have TMM use my posters and indicate it
Just remembered something else which didn't seem to work right, and that is runtime. Runtime doesn't seem to be calculated from the actual run time, so it is getting the value elsewhere. Sometimes when comparing movies of the same name I need to evaluate language, resolution, and runtime. Some films are censored, so there are shorter versions, or longer extended versions, etc. When there are two of the same movie, they will be next to each other in the list, then I toggle over to "Media Information" and toggle between them to compare quality, language, and length.

I remember the other day have two normal movie length videos and it said one was 31 and one was 34 minutes. I went out to Explorer to further compare. I can't remember if I was comparing runtime on the main screen or media screen.

Don't know if it is round up or? but the video on my screen right now says 57min on detail page, 56 min on media page. The video was 56:50. Different calculation for the two pages?

Thanks again!

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to have TMM use my posters and indicate it - by linkup - 2016-07-13, 18:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to have TMM use my posters and indicate it0