Shoutcast?
So I tried to use Shoutcast for the first time in a while today; at first I wasn't getting anything at all, and after updating the XBMC version to the latest t3ch build (XBMC SVN 2007-08-26 (26th of August 2007) rev10100) I get the directory, but if I pick a stream I get sr_error_parse_failure, or invalid_URL, or something about protocol use standard file something something shout etc.

Any ideas? I saw something like this in an older thread, but someone there reported that it was working fine with the t3ch build.

My Weather isn't picking up either. I have ports 21, 80, 8080, 443 open. Any thoughts?
Ah, and now that I'm fiddling with the python scripts that come packed with t3ch's version, most of those sound apps aren't working either (the error message whips past too quickly to read)-- the itunes radio, XML browse, etc. I DID get a worldTV station to play
Aw, hell-- never mind. Crisis averted: some moron (me) clicked some wrong button in the network prefs and had a wacky HTTP proxy enabled.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shoutcast?0