Linux HOW TO: Minimal Ubuntu 16.04 with Kodi, Steam & EmulationStation
(2016-08-18, 22:38)solbero Wrote: Or, by doing a web search, I found this tutorial which shows how to make the MinimalCD boot in UEFI.

Thank you, I installed the OS in UEFI with that method. But I'm having constant buffering in acestream, in windows its ok. I installed Kodi 17 nightly build because of EGL. Check this thread 231955 (thread) , u think that all this things
PHP Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt
-get install ssh python-software-properties software-properties-common xorg xserver-xorg-legacy alsa-utils mesa-utils git-core librtmp1 lirc libmad0 lm-sensors libmpeg2-4 avahi-daemon libnfs8 libva1 vainfo i965-va-driver linux-firmware dbus-x11 udisks2 openbox pastebinit
sudo apt
-get dist-upgrade 
are necessary for better performance? I have a celeron J1900.

(2016-08-18, 22:38)solbero Wrote: However, I am genuinely curious as to why you want to dual boot Windows 10 and such a specialized install as the one described in this thread. What are you trying to accomplish? Care to share?
haha, it's nothing really, I want to try kodi in linux but i need windows because when my niece come to my house he likes to play a disney game that's windows only.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO: Minimal Ubuntu 16.04 with Kodi, Steam & EmulationStation - by Hammurabi - 2016-08-20, 21:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO: Minimal Ubuntu 16.04 with Kodi, Steam & EmulationStation4