Solved american sports network video-addon
(2016-08-07, 04:39)bry- Wrote: @MetalChris. Thank you for processing these requests. Any plans on submitting to the kodi repo?

Sent from my XT1254

I've considered doing so, but I'm not real comfortable using git, so I've some learning to do there. I'd also need to make some minor changes first to get my add-ons into spec with the submission requirements - some icons would need to be resized, some add-ons don't have fanart or license.txt, etc.

And you're welcome. Thanks really go to the people who created Kodi. As a cordcutter, Kodi has enhanced my life greatly. Also thanks should go to people making requests. I'm always looking for new sources of free, and legal content to work with. If they didn't, I couldn't.

(2016-08-07, 11:40)dewser Wrote: added it to my MXQ and everything is working.The live channels only have two events but thats ok

Great, happy it's working for you. From what I can see on the website, the primary source of programming is college sports, so I'd expect to see more live events in the coming months.
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked

Messages In This Thread
RE: american sports network - by bry - 2016-07-28, 21:03
RE: american sports network video-addon - by MetalChris - 2016-08-10, 03:09
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
american sports network video-addon0