• 15(current)
Release Viaplay add-on thread
I just tested to put max resolution to 720p and still not working. Im using inputstream adaptive version 2.1.8
it is strange, I use a older version and is strange a new version have the problem.
When I looking in the log it say Error 400 and that mean incorrect or corrupted (If the error code is same as a 400 website error)
Have you try to logout and then login in the viaplay addone.
When I did that they want me to put a code on the http://viaplay.se/activate
I guess it to make sure you device have access to the right account on viaplay homepage.
If not I'm not sure what more I can help.
Use now: Plex
Testing: Kodi
Running: Xiaomi Mi Box S 4K
For all of you who can't get it to work. All you need is to install widevine and inputstream-adaptive
Dont get this addon to work either. Downloaded the addon from github. Dont load anything on osx or osmc (vero 4k) :/
Hi

Have the same problem...
No valid stream…..
Can anyone out here explain how they got it to work ?

Thanks in advance
(2017-12-23, 19:36)segepe Wrote: Hi

Have the same problem...
No valid stream…..
Can anyone out here explain how they got it to work ?

Thanks in advance
I have that exact same issue.

Playing through the website works fine, but using kodi, I get that 'no valid stream' error.
I'm sorry for being absent from this thread for quite some time.

I have finally pushed out a new release of the add-on that should hit the official repository soon. See the updated thread start for more information.
Quote:2017.12.27 v2.0.1
+ New dependency: script.module.inputstreamhelper
+ Switch to registration code activation
+ Finally replace HLS with MPEG-DASH (Widevine DRM is now required)
+ Channels support (previously Viasat TV To Go)
+ Implement dynamically acquired 'theme pages' in addition to browsing through categories
+ Starred, Watched and Purchased pages now work
+ Open add-on settings on first run
+ Major rewrite and cleanup of the code
+ Big improvements all-around and a massively enhanced experience
(2017-12-27, 23:02)emilsvennesson Wrote: I'm sorry for being absent from this thread for quite some time.

I have finally pushed out a new release of the add-on that should hit the official repository soon. See the updated thread start for more information.
+ Implement dynamically acquired 'theme pages' in addition to browsing through categories
Just tested the addon Emil and it works great. Thank´s for your work on this.
Also I send you a PM

Good work brother.
(2017-12-27, 23:02)emilsvennesson Wrote: I'm sorry for being absent from this thread for quite some time.

Did you fixed that login thing? Old version kicked out randomly and asked activate device again. That happend many times and its annoying.
Nice, so will hd and 5.1 work ? or only sd and 2.0 ?
(2017-12-28, 21:59)Jezze Wrote:

Did you fixed that login thing? Old version kicked out randomly and asked activate device again. That happend many times and its annoying. 
 It's kind of hard fixing an issue you haven't reported and that hasn't happened to me. Wink Please open an issue on GitHub if this still happens and make sure to attach a debug log.
(2017-12-28, 22:09)Jönke Wrote: Nice, so will hd and 5.1 work ? or only sd and 2.0 ?
 I have no idea if Viaplay even uses 5.1 audio for any of their content but you will get whatever is available. :-)
Hi. After i tried to install the latest Viaplay addon it fails after "sudo is required to mount chrome os image". After that it sas "One or more items failed to play" What can I do to make it work?
(2017-12-30, 17:51)morajonas Wrote: Hi. After i tried to install the latest Viaplay addon it fails after "sudo is required to mount chrome os image". After that it sas "One or more items failed to play" What can I do to make it work?
 Hi! Please submit an issue to https://github.com/emilsvennesson/script...per/issues with information about your system (distro, device etc).

Please include a Kodi debug log from the Widevine installation process. http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Advanced

Edit: just to confirm: did it say that the Widevine installation was successful? You can just post the log here if that's the case.
Sorry for going OT but I couldnt seem to find any Contact info and apparantly Im not allowed to PM so.

Have you ever thought about developing an addon for Bredbandsbolagets stream service? https://stream.bredbandsbolaget.se
Hi i browsed all solutions in this thread but could not manage to make videos work on viaplay.
I have rapsberry 3 with Kodi 17.6 with InputStream Adaptive and Widevine CDM.

this is the log after i try to run:
https://paste.ubuntu.com/26476554/

any suggestion?

Thanks
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Viaplay add-on thread6