Video Vertical Shift for Amlogic S905 devices
On Raspberry Pi and in Widnows there is an option to shift the movie up/down in the Kodi Video settings (Vertical Shift).
Is there a chance this will be implemented in Kodi for Amlogic hardware decoder?
You can try it without the AMLogic codec enabled. Mediacodec will work for most of the common formats.
It works as you said. Many thanks!
Considering x265, would be good to have Vertical shift also for HW decode Sad I am following this problem here (not Android related, and also I am trying to find workaround).
Was merged. Will work for LibreELEC, Raspbmc, etc.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2016-08-21, 17:21)sabai Wrote: On Raspberry Pi and in Widnows there is an option to shift the movie up/down in the Kodi Video settings (Vertical Shift).
Is there a chance this will be implemented in Kodi for Amlogic hardware decoder?

Yes if you use CoreELEC Leia on AMLogic hardware, vertical shift has been patched in to Kodi Leia by @Sam.Nazarko from OSMC Vero 4K fame. Wink

Dual boot your device and run CE from a microSDHC card is the solution.

I already post first feedback on the other thread, but for the record, I can confirm, that so far it works very well (Odroid C2) Blush

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Vertical Shift for Amlogic S905 devices0