WIP NO APPLETV4 WORK ANYMORE
Hey there,

I know i already posted this here and there. But i think that most people simply read over it and think "yeah yeah, just go on working and stop talking...".

As a matter of fact my AppleTV4 and mostly all of my Kodi equipment is in one of those boxes:

I am moving out of my flat. Well that alone is not the problem because normally this is done within a couple of days. The fact that my new flat is not ready yet for moving in means that all those boxes alongside with my furniture have to go into a long time storage until the flat is ready (at least 4 weeks from now). During that time i will not be able to do anything for ATV4.

Thanks to the stupid free developer policy of apple i can't even compile Kodi for the ATV4 anymore in 5 days because i would need to plug it in to get a renewed provisioning profile for it. That means I can't even rebase (for example when a new beta comes out) nor doing the slightest modification to the code (only jenkins testing is not an option for me because its simply to slow to build...).

Well long story short. I hope i somehow can shutdown the whole appletv4 community while i am away. Sadly this will not work i know. Wink

I just hope that you guys don't get crazy and spam my lovely ios forum with threads with the same questions all over. Please be patient and just put the stupid black box aside when it crashes instead of posting your heart attack and the reason the whole world will explode in 10 minutes if no solution is found.

Thx for your understanding (well at least 10% will understand - the others will just rant because there Pirates of the Caribbean isn't playing anymore...)

There is some sarcasm here - just in case someone feels to need to bash the whole Kodi team now because i accused users for being ... users... Angel
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Found my atv4 again ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NO APPLETV4 WORK ANYMORE2