Libreelec - Visual delay when starting any video
Hi all.
Running a near up-to-date version of libreelec since I have upgrade most weeks from openelec.

I have a 3d projector but since I started dabbling with MVC playback I get a delayed visual start to the video playback. Sound is fine.

Here is a video of the playback issue
https://youtu.be/akzfm4SUVLs

I have an optima he projector.

I have dabbled with the settings but I am unable to improve he start of the video file

Anyone able to help?

Thanks
Nick

Sent from my Nexus 6
You projector is taking some time to change from 50/60hz to 23,976 hz. You can add some pause time in Kodi so you dont misses anything
Awesome. How can I add a pause in?

Also. This is happening for all movies. Not just 3d MVC playback. Its happening to SD video files as well

Should it be?

Thanks
N
(2016-09-04, 10:43)nick w Wrote: Awesome. How can I add a pause in?

Also. This is happening for all movies. Not just 3d MVC playback. Its happening to SD video files as well

Should it be?

It happens whenever the refresh rate changes. Most modern movies and tv shows are 23.97 fps.
Live TV content may be 50 or 60 fps.

If you set the GUI refresh rate (in system video settings) to match the refresh rate of your most common content, then you will avoid the refresh rate switch most of the time.
However the GUI at 23.97 fps doesn't look so smooth.

You can also disable "adjust display refresh rate to match video" which will avoid the change, but your video playback will be less smooth.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Libreelec - Visual delay when starting any video0