v16 Library folder changes not showing on upnp client
I'm using Windows 10, and Kodi 16.1, streaming videos to xbox 360 and dish joeys

I had all my movie files in one folder, but since we use the files view on our clients it took forever to scroll through the list, and on the Xbox it would only show 200 entries. So I went into the movies folder, made separate folders for each letter, and moved the movies accordingly.

Now for some reason when using Kodi on the PC I can see the new file structure and play the videos with no problems. However, on every single client I've tried to stream to, it still shows the old folder structure, but since the files aren't there anymore they fail to play.

How can I get Kodi to update the library it shows to it's clients? I've tried cleaning the library, restarting Kodi, removing and re-adding the source, disabled and re-enabled upnp sharing and none of these has worked.

Thank you for your time.

Tom
Uninstalling and reinstalling works, but I shouldn't have to do that every time I update the folder structure.

When not specifically browsing the folder structure, it still only shows 200 movies. How can I change this limit?
Having a similar issue on TV shows. Newly added folders not showing up. Kodi 16 on Debian Jessie. Show up under TV Shows, but can't play (except for kodi to kodi), and don't show up on file
View (roku media player, vlc on iOs).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library folder changes not showing on upnp client0