Android Accessing installed APPS
I recently successfully installed an set-up a TV Box.
After installing several APPS and familiarizing myself with already installed APPS I turned off the unit.
When I next used it, although it shows all the APPS have been installed, I cannot find them.
I spent hours trying everything I could to actually find and use the same APPS without success.
I can't understand why the unit says the APPS are installed, but I cannot locate them.
Tell us more... What TV box do you have? Was Kodi installed when you got it? What add-ons did you install? What add-ons are on the box when you got it. I suspect this is one of those 'shipped loaded boxes' Have a look here https://kodi.tv/the-piracy-box-sellers-a...ling-kodi/ if your box falls into this category, you will need to delete it all, for this forum to help you. Have a look at Official:Forum rules (wiki) to give you a guide on what this forum expects.
Kodi does not have "APPS". It has addons.

So are you talking about android apps, or Kodi addons?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Accessing installed APPS0