Android System menu missing
I am using Kodi (jarvis) on fire stick, I have just reloaded everything and am setting it back up the way I had it before. I am using aeon nox skin but my system menu had gone missing. I was setting up short cut menus when it happened. The only difference from this time and last time is I added an extra menu. When I backed out to make sure everything was working, "system" was gone. Could anyone help me please?
You can longpress on the back key to open the shutdown menu and select settings, press "S" key on keyboard, temporarily add a button to simulate the "S" key on a keyboard using a keymap (wiki), or you can delete the settings.xml file from the skins addon_data folder to start from scratch.
Hello, Sorry it took so long to repost. I am rather impatient at times and after waiting about 2 1/2 hours I had actually decided to just go ahead reset everything back to default by reloading the program. however once I got this reply I did find the settings on the shut down menu. I have not had this problem again but thank you for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
System menu missing0