• 6(current)
Release ESPN Player - available in the official repository
One Problem is, that the page

https://espnplayer.com/espnplayer/servle...pleconsole

doesn't exists anymore.
Who would pay something for the devoloper?
I would.
(2017-08-24, 16:31)stammie Wrote: I did buy emilsvennesson a month's sub last year so he could continue work on this addon but it sounds like he may be too busy to do much this year, if he's not too busy I'd be prepared to paypal a contribution to anyone else who might want to buy him a subscription to take a look.

(2017-08-25, 15:31)WHamilton Wrote: Who would pay something for the devoloper?

(2017-08-28, 00:55)luke331 Wrote: I would.

Thank you very much!
Now someone should send emilsvennesson a PM that luke331 would agree to pay a him a subscription for one month!
I hope he finds time to fix the problem.

@stammie or @WHamilton, can you do this for us, please?
I ve wrote him.

and i ve told him on saturday, that I wsould also pay 20 €, but ive no pay Pal, IBAN / Swift is possible
I confirm that I am ready to give my contribution. Just let me know how to PayPal him, and I will do it immediately.

One question to HappyAJ: is there a mathematical formula to convert a generic "pay something for the devoloper" into "pay him a subscription for one month"?

The amount is fair, no problem about it. I was just wondering how you decided how much should I contribute, and who are you to decide that. Be patient, I am a curious guy Smile
(2017-08-28, 21:27)luke331 Wrote: I confirm that I am ready to give my contribution. Just let me know how to PayPal him, and I will do it immediately.

One question to HappyAJ: is there a mathematical formula to convert a generic "pay something for the devoloper" into "pay him a subscription for one month"?

The amount is fair, no problem about it. I was just wondering how you decided how much should I contribute, and who are you to decide that. Be patient, I am a curious guy Smile

Oh, i'm so sorry...No
I was so surprised and happy about your comment and a little bit to hasty so I've decided you'll pay a month Rofl
My new mathematical formula is that we can share the cost of a month subscription.Blush
Has anyone actually contacted emilsvennesson to find out if he's happy to work on this addon again?
If so and he is I suggest rather than trying to send money to various places someone steps up to the plate and buys a one month subscription and pm's the account details to him.
No offense to anyone but I already did this a year ago and several of you benefited from it, I'm prepared again to take my turn if the addon is fixed then breaks again in the future, but my finances are tighter this year and I am happy to use the sideloaded Android app on my Fire TV's rather than spend more money I can't really afford this year and pester someone who kindly donated their time last year and has already stated they have other more important hobbyist projects this year.

EDIT:
I have been somewhat slow and just discovered something that with hindsight should have been obvious to me.
I just paired my unused and collecting dust Bluetooth mouse to one of my Fire TV boxes, there is no more faffing around with a mouse app and the sideloaded Android app is working absolutely perfectly, so if you want ESPN College Pass in broadcast HD quality and have an Android or Fire TV box I think a better investment would be a Bluetooth mouse with a scroll wheel.
I'd qualify that by saying the app works perfectly on Fire TV boxes but suffers picture breakup on high bitrate streams (anything above 4078 mbps) on my second gen Fire TV stick
(2017-08-29, 07:28)HappyAJ Wrote:
(2017-08-28, 21:27)luke331 Wrote: I confirm that I am ready to give my contribution. Just let me know how to PayPal him, and I will do it immediately.

Oh, i'm so sorry...No
I was so surprised and happy about your comment and a little bit to hasty so I've decided you'll pay a month Rofl
My new mathematical formula is that we can share the cost of a month subscription.Blush

No hard feelings, hope we can work this out before the college football season is over. Cool
I Hope.

With Ipad is not so good.
I had some free time and got the plugin mostly working again. Still needs some testing and verification for Live games (none were on tonight), but archive and live channels are working for sure.

Looks like there's a couple tomorrow night I can use to verify, so I'll hopefully have everything working before the weekend.

I submit a pull request to the developer with the current fixes.
ok.

have you a link or can you send me the plugin per email?
Looks like my assumptions for live games were correct, and things are working.

All the fixes are available on my github fork, a zip file can be grabbed, I updated version info, so it should hopefully see it as an upgrade?

https://github.com/mdklein/kodi-espnplay...ed2017.zip

Hopefully the pull request will be accepted and the fixes will be in the official repo sometime soon.
Installation on kodi 16 works and i can play archived games and live Games and the live channels.

But the upcoming Folder shows only the next day. Ok ist not so important.
I think that the upcoming will show more tomorrow. I just pull the default schedule view which only covers the current month. It's based on some US timezone, which is why Sept 1st is included in August.

I could pass it a few more arguments to grab the next month as well.

Now that I think about it. I might have to expand that to include the previous month. It's possible the default view will no longer have August's archived games,

I'll wait to see what it looks like tomorrow before pushing out any changes.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ESPN Player - available in the official repository2