• 10(current)
Mod AeonNox 5: Artwork for Recordings and Live-TV
Quote:heula Wrote:
 - Is there a search order that is followed to get all the images? So for example first look in the custom folder and when there is nothing there, look at the tvdb etc.?

I haven't looked at the "custom folder". Where do set it? In the skin settings or in SkinHelper?

In the artwork options in the recordings folder.

Quote:heula Wrote:
 - I see some of the text in the settings are outlined and not visible after replacing your files in the Silvo folder.

- In the PVR widget I see images that I don't like and want to replace but they are nowhere to find or to adjust for as far as I have seen.
Where can I adjust those images?

Please provide screenshots

It is only in Krypton and I saw that was no longer supported.

In leia Kodi crashes when adding pvr images manually. I will upload a log when that happens some where tomorrow I think.

How can I set my own images for the Skin helper widgets? I get all kind of weird images there but I don't see where I can change that.

Thanks.
@Solo0815 hi when we can expect a new version?

Thanks!
Hi,

Frist of all i think This is a goodlooking mod, but the downloadlinks are dead on the frist page.
Is there another link too get the mod, i really want to use It but i can’t because the links are dead
Hi guys..

I use this mod since months.. but since days I dont get any artwork in epg timeline...
I use aeon nox silvo @kodi 18 RC3.
There are only a few pictures on epg left..

Where can I begin to search.
Tvbackend ist tvheadend latest. I grab my epg via webgrabplus (guide.xml)
(2018-12-19, 18:14)dt77h Wrote: Hi,

Frist of all i think This is a goodlooking mod, but the downloadlinks are dead on the frist page.
Is there another link too get the mod, i really want to use It but i can’t because the links are dead

Anyone please?
@Solo0815 now kodi leia is stable will there be a new live tv mod?
I’m looking forward to it thanks!
Just put it up on github like most other people do.

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123
Does the development of artwork continue or is suspended? Thanks for the information.

(2019-03-02, 06:57)Rossi1 Wrote: Does the development of artwork continue or is suspended? Thanks for the information.
(2019-02-03, 17:48)Leatherface Wrote: Just put it up on github like most other people do.
It is continued Wink I had some other projects I worked on in the meantime.
As Mike's skin is available in the Kodi repos, I'd like to improve the PVR-section of his skin first. I hope Mike will add the improvements "step by step" as he isn't using PVR.
This improvements will have nothing to do with Artwork for PVR.
This comes later.

There is a new repo here:
https://github.com/walterheisenberg/Aeon-Nox-SiLVO
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Thanks for the information !

(2019-03-07, 08:32)Solo0815 Wrote: There is a new repo here:
https://github.com/walterheisenberg/Aeon-Nox-SiLVO
Reworked SiLVO skin with your changes is what i want to Smile
I will take a look there.
Hope you do something about that ugly timeshift progessbar too.
Something like i have done here https://github.com/Leatherface75/Aeon-No...37e7048222
Maybe colors could be little better and timeshift time needs a better place maybe but better than current position atleast.
Here is all my changes so far https://github.com/Leatherface75/Aeon-No.../tree/test

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123
(2019-03-07, 08:32)Solo0815 Wrote: As Mike's skin is available in the Kodi repos, I'd like to improve the PVR-section of his skin first. I hope Mike will add the improvements "step by step" as he isn't using PVR.
There is a pvr.demo addon for cases like that and there is also free streams that can be added in pvr.iptvsimple addon too.

(2019-03-09, 00:30)Leatherface Wrote:
Quote: 
There is a pvr.demo addon for cases like that 

Can I use pvr.demo to test additional info/artwork for the Live TV programs? Smile
Hello,

can you please update the file download link? Thank you
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AeonNox 5: Artwork for Recordings and Live-TV2