Android Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use
(2016-10-31, 12:57)OlivierQC Wrote: @hdmkv,

Several members on my thread talk about audio/video sync problems with HD soundtrack.
http://www.homecinema-fr.com/forum/...k6...1-135.html

Ant-Man (DTS Hi-Res) time delay 100/150 ms.
Malefique (DTS HDMA) time delay 100/150 ms
Captain Phillips (DTS) ok
Transformers 4 (AC3) ok

with the lord of the rings 3 extended (DTS HDMA) the sound is sputtering/crackling (sorry i do not know the exact term)

the same movies with the shield TV have no problem.

have you noticed something ?
The link you posted gives me a "Erreur 404 - Impossible de trouver ce que vous cherchez". I haven't tried the titles you listed, but did watch 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' 3D ISO (rip of UK disc) w/1.2.6 from start-to-finish and had no issues. It has a DTS-MA 7.1 track.

(2016-10-31, 17:29)chocco Wrote: @hdmkv, 3D aside and irrespective of price, how would you compare the PQ/AQ of the Zidoo and the Himedia to the Nvidia Shield? I have given up on ever seeing 3D on the Shield, but would hate to dump it for something with an inferior picture. In your opinion, is there any difference between the quality of the non-3D pictures? Thanks very much
HiMedia w/Imprex enabled has a bit more of a 'digital' look compared to the other two. Disabled, it's comparable to them. AQ is also basically the same on all three. With PQ, my totally subjective pick is Zidoo (w/native player), followed by Shield, then HiMedia. But, all are really close... and as I've mentioned in the past, if you were to play various clips side by side on all three, not telling me which player was outputting which, I'd probably fail at identifying them.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zidoo X9S & X8 (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio): Review & User Impressions - by hdmkv - 2016-10-31, 18:36
HDR aspect ratio - by ragico - 2017-02-27, 23:03
F/W; whom writes it? - by casey-jones - 2018-12-29, 15:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use8