Android Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use
(2016-12-21, 12:48)rockhard Wrote:
(2016-12-21, 11:07)mirror88 Wrote:
(2016-12-21, 08:50)rockhard Wrote: 4. Last one and this is the deal breaker for me. The external player will not remember resume points for multiple files. Only the last file it played. Many times I'll have to stop a movie midway and watch something else because of my wife. Coming back to that movie I had to FF to the scene I last watched. Had I known Zidoo cannot do this, I definitely wouldn't have bought this player. I'm pretty sure many users also feel the same. WDTV got this one right at least.
Hi,you can enable the bookmark function in player ---Settings --Advanced --Bookmark

Hi Mirror88

You're probably misunderstanding what I'm saying. It does work but only for the last movie I watch. Say I'm watching Movie A and then stop at 40 minute mark. I then play Movie A again. It'll start at 40 minute mark. However lets say instead of watching Movie A I watch Movie B and stop at 30 minute mark. If I now go back to watch Movie A it'll start from the beginning instead of starting at 40. This only happens with the native player. Kodi itself resumes just fine

Besides the bookmark option is already on. I think it's on by default in 1.2.7

I need to retrace your steps? Tried 10 movies no problem.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zidoo X9S & X8 (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio): Review & User Impressions - by mirror88 - 2016-12-21, 14:01
HDR aspect ratio - by ragico - 2017-02-27, 23:03
F/W; whom writes it? - by casey-jones - 2018-12-29, 15:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use8