Android Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use
(2017-01-16, 11:46)nikos_a Wrote: I also did what cosmi said. It is good to have signed apps when you deal with file systems. Anything else can cause trouble. Problem is that whenever an update is pushed, if we have to do this all time, it is a pain in the butt. I lost all my add ons and settings in ZDMC. Is it safe to backup the ZDMC settings folder and restore it after the update? If yes, can anyone point the path that the zdmc settings folder resides?

A few notes about 1.2.10 and the issues I had

f) Still waiting for an answer about sharing of external SD card in OpenWRT. For me this is useful to use it as an external store place in my local network and be able to upload files (apk, media, audio etc) there. NOT ANSWERED WHY.

Slowly the machine gets better but still needs work to give value for the money spent.

I share the external SD card in OpenWRT for the same reasons like you and it work fine!
I use the samba template from zidoo forum and I add user admin to the samba share folder and in smbpasswd.
The user admin exist în OpenWRT. I just change the password with passwd command!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zidoo X9S & X8 (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio): Review & User Impressions - by cosmi - 2017-01-16, 15:31
HDR aspect ratio - by ragico - 2017-02-27, 23:03
F/W; whom writes it? - by casey-jones - 2018-12-29, 15:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use8