Android Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use
(2017-01-31, 03:07)hdmkv Wrote:
(2017-01-31, 02:42)LowDead Wrote: Is the Z9s the same pita mounting multiple password protected smb and nfs network shares as the Q10 Pro?
Nope, at least for SMB. Also, off the top of my head NFS too... but, for NFS, you browse via Zidoo media center and add shortcut, which you then add in NMT directory (under root I think) in ZDMC (Kodi). If I recall, like with other Android boxes, I wasn't able to use Kodi or any fork to directly add a NFS share.

I have managed to add NFS share in ZDMC. Even though I navigated to my NAS using nfs protocol, at some point, when reaching the /nfs path, I couldn't see anything. So I manually added the shared folder /Public and voila! Strange thing is that although nfs share works in ZDMC, when I try to reach the same share folder through Media Center, x9s crashes! I may do a factory reset at some point and see if it gets any better, but I am honestly a bit bored to configure the machine from scratch.

BTW, will factory reset wipe everything including the android apps I have installed?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zidoo X9S & X8 (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio): Review & User Impressions - by nikos_a - 2017-01-31, 12:19
HDR aspect ratio - by ragico - 2017-02-27, 23:03
F/W; whom writes it? - by casey-jones - 2018-12-29, 15:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use8