• 3(current)
Mod JB-SimilarArtist in music visualization for MQ7
Hi Smile
The new version in the first post.
Hi johnybee... Really like your work. Is it the same procedure to add similar artist on Krypton as Jarvis 16.1?
(2017-03-13, 15:02)Kost@s76 Wrote: Hi johnybee... Really like your work. Is it the same procedure to add similar artist on Krypton as Jarvis 16.1?

Hi.
Yes, it is the same procedure.
3. Add to file MusicVisualisation.xml over <include> BGBlack </ include> (line 753) code
PHP Code:
<include>JB_PodobniArtysci</include> 

Hi,

using latest AEONMQ and I can't find <include> BGBlack </ include> in MusicVisualisation.xml...
(2017-03-17, 11:14)taba Wrote: 3. Add to file MusicVisualisation.xml over <include> BGBlack </ include> (line 753) code
PHP Code:

Hi,

using latest AEONMQ and I can't find <include> BGBlack </ include> in MusicVisualisation.xml...

Hi, hmmmmm,
my last file MusicVisualisation.xml (MQ7 ver. 2.0.5.7)
Code:
(....)
           <control type="label">
                <!-- Proxima faixa - proximo artista -->
                <left>990</left>
                <top>323</top>
                <width>915</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_26</font>
                <textcolor>FFFFFAF0</textcolor>
                <label>$LOCALIZE[554] $INFO[MusicPlayer.PlaylistPosition] $LOCALIZE[1443] $INFO[MusicPlayer.PlaylistLength] [COLOR=50FFFAF0]|[/COLOR] $LOCALIZE[19031]: $INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Title] ($INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Artist])</label>
                <scroll>true</scroll>
                <scrollout>true</scrollout>
            </control>
        </control>    
        <include>BGBlack</include>        
    </controls>
</window>
end of file

Add <include>JB_PodobniArtysci</include>:
Code:
(...)
        <!--JB start-->
        <!--JB stop-->

<include>BGBlack</include>
    </controls>
</window>
end of file

and
in script.artistslideshow set:
- album info
- similar artists

If you do not have <include>BGBlack</include> add <include>JB_PodobniArtysci</include> before
Code:
</controls>
</window>
end of file

JB Smile
Big thanks JohnyBee...everything is working now.
(2017-03-15, 08:37)JohnyBee Wrote:
(2017-03-13, 15:02)Kost@s76 Wrote: Hi johnybee... Really like your work. Is it the same procedure to add similar artist on Krypton as Jarvis 16.1?

Hi.
hello again johnybee ...i have the same problem as @taba but i dont know how to edit the xml. can you please uplload a zip file with the edit musicvisualaziation.xml please?
i edit the file includes.xml (line 65) code but i cant for file MusicVisualisation.xml.
thank you very much.
(2017-03-19, 19:08)Kost@s76 Wrote:
(2017-03-15, 08:37)JohnyBee Wrote:

Hi.
hello again johnybee ...i have the same problem as @taba but i dont know how to edit the xml. can you please uplload a zip file with the edit musicvisualaziation.xml please?
i edit the file includes.xml (line 65) code but i cant for file MusicVisualisation.xml.
thank you very much.

Hi Smile
My MusicVisualisation.xml file is modified (file is not original).
My file MusicVisualisation.xml has a lot of my other additives.
Here you have the files MQ7 2.0.5.7 (the original files + panel similar artists, albums and banners).

1080i.zip
Hi Wink
The new version in the first post.
Nice work for Music...All MQ7 have bad music dialogs...
This is for all.....but need to add some suggestion.

Use booling condition for Leia (Work for krypton too)

IntegerGreaterThan - Integer.IsGreater
IsEmpty - String.IsEmpty
StringCompare - String.IsEqual
SubString - String.Contains

Remove code for script radio, all info and art have helper script - no need to force procesor in lower mashine with to meny addons.
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Edit:Sorry this is Marcos (In MQ6 is present too) mistake not yours

and some strange booling condition in customOSDMusic.xml (didnt try to change, I didnt find for what is purpos to change this dialog)
Code:
<visible>Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmosaic) | Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmosaicmix)</visible>
I think code must be like this
Code:
<visible>String.IsEqual(Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmosaic)) | String.IsEqual(Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmosaicmix))</visible>
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Thanks Angelinas, I have the same problem.

But you can check http://kodi.wiki/view/Skinning_Manual#Ap...Conditions in 13.11 (Skin infolabels)
(2017-04-04, 17:59)Angelinas Wrote: Nice work for Music...All MQ7 have bad music dialogs...
This is for all.....but need to add some suggestion.

Use booling condition for Leia (Work for krypton too)

IntegerGreaterThan - Integer.IsGreater
IsEmpty - String.IsEmpty
Hi Smile
Thanks. Update for Leia in the next release.
(2017-04-04, 17:59)Angelinas Wrote: Remove code for script radio, all info and art have helper script - no need to force procesor in lower mashine with to meny addons.
HI, Smile
I tested "Streaming Radio Helper" and "script.skin.helper.service".
Script.skin.helper.service is great, thanks for marcelveldt.
BUT
For streaming radio ("Streaming Radio Helper") the log, banner and thumbnail download time is up to a few seconds.
For the radio stream ("script.skin.helper.service"), the log, banner, and thumbnail download times are up to several dozen seconds.
For "script.skin.helper.service" most of the song being played was without a logo ....
"Streaming Radio Helper" can remove ads from song names
Conclusions
You can add a switch to enable and disable the "Streaming Radio Helper" in the visualization configuration panel. Wink
JB
Hi Angelinas
(2017-04-04, 17:59)Angelinas Wrote: IntegerGreaterThan - Integer.IsGreater
IsEmpty - String.IsEmpty
I have Kodi 17.1 and Libreelec 8.0.1
This code works:
Code:
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(coverzoom) + IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(880107))</visible>
This code does not work:
Code:
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(coverzoom) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(880107))</visible>
I do not know why?
What am I doing wrong?
(2017-04-04, 14:14)JohnyBee Wrote: Hi Wink
@JohnyBee, The new version in the first post.

the new update looks absolutely beautiful Thank You!

Question: Does the clock on layout 6 keeps moving on purpose?
I guess now, when similar artists been moved down to the bottom right corner, there is no reason for the clock to keep moving in my opinion.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
JB-SimilarArtist in music visualization for MQ72