PinSentry Link
I've been Googling to try and find the Pinsentry link, with no luck. I tried the robwebset, with no luck. Does anybody have that link, as I have children in the house, and really liked using the Pinsentry, but no longer have it, since it's not in the Kodi repository anymore. Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.
(2016-10-01, 06:10)abbottx4 Wrote: I've been Googling to try and find the Pinsentry link, with no luck. I tried the robwebset, with no luck. Does anybody have that link, as I have children in the house, and really liked using the Pinsentry, but no longer have it, since it's not in the Kodi repository anymore. Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=292719

Thanks
Rob
(2016-10-01, 06:10)abbottx4 Wrote: I've been Googling to try and find the Pinsentry link, with no luck. I tried the robwebset, with no luck. Does anybody have that link, as I have children in the house, and really liked using the Pinsentry, but no longer have it, since it's not in the Kodi repository anymore. Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.

The latest version is in the Repository:robwebset (wiki), add the repository first, then look in the Video Add-ons.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PinSentry Link0