[Krypton] How to view title path
In Jarvis, when viewing the movie information, it would show the path. This was useful for knowing if a movie was backed up on to the hard drive or is only available by inserting the disc. This is also used if multiple external hard drives are used as it tells me which one to power up. I think I saw a posting indicating using 'File' display as it would show only those titles online, but I would prefer to stay in Library mode so I can see all of them.

In Krypton the information does not include the path. How do I change the information displayed? I couldn't find any setting for this so I assume I have to change an xml file? What I would like to do is add the 'Video Source' information, in other words, what source device the titles exist on. And since each source device can be assigned a name, it would be nice to display either the name or the physical path.
Are you using the default skin?
Confluence and Xonfluence (only 2 extra skins I have on krypton right now) show the path in info, Estuary doesn't.
This is skin related; Transparency! shows the path.
I am using Estuary. I was hoping to stay with the default skin after all the work they have done on it. Is there any way to add path to the information in Estuary or plans to add it? If not looks like I need to switch back to Confluence.
The Estuary skin forum would be the best place to ask, suggest and solve http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=262144 From what I gather the default skin is an attempt to simplify Kodi to the point that the technical aspects are put aside in favour of interface usability and simplicity. As the skin is solidifying now would be the time to voice concerns and ask for features. You alos might want to look at other skins, check my sig for links to skin features and examples.
Thanks, have switched to Confluence and I can now see the paths.
+1 to bring the title path back to the information screen of Estuary

I like Estuary, but sometimes I rely on the path-information. With 17.4 Confluence does not work anymore.
I think there is a way to show it in Estuary, you need to press i or something. I remember reading it somewhere on the forums.
The file path information is available in Estuary. See the image... Don't select Refresh, just highlight it.

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Krypton] How to view title path0