• 25(current)
Release Mediaset Play
My issue is still the same... Using the beta, can navigate through the menu until "tutti i programmi" / "programmi" in onda. Trying to click on them puts me in an infinite loading.
I'll share an update on my situation.
I'm living outside Italy (Germany) and I created some use cases in order to make you understand my situation.

1. No VPN: once in "tutti i programmi" whatever letter I select, I'm in an infinite loading. The list of shows will never load. If I go to the Mediaset play website not all videos are playable (it's normal).

2. VPN (Italian server): once in "tutti i programmi" whatever letter I select, I'm in an infinite loading. The list of shows will never load. Same situation as above.
If I load a video from the Mediaset play website, all videos are playable. So my VPN works as it should.

3. VPN with Wireguard UDP technology with an Italian server: The list of shows is loaded and the videos can be loaded.

I still think that there's something wrong with the menus of the add-on that should be taken into consideration. Nevertheless I found a workaround...
(2020-09-08, 14:42)lucapoison Wrote: I'll share an update on my situation.

Let me also share with you one of our updates.
We have a VPN policy (wiki) on this forum as part of our forum rules (wiki).
Read them again, just to make sure you know where Team Kodi stands. Smile
canale 5 does not work for me, i can play fine all other channels, but in canale 5 case, screen turns black, seems that will work, but at the end just comes back to main menu where we can see all channels from addon.

In this case i use osmc to play it.

On the other hand, on my sony tv, installed kodi from playstore and the same channel (canale 5) plays fine, running same addon verson 2.0.0

ok resolved problem with new beta version.
[font][font]Buongiorno @ [/font][/font][font][font]"phate89" ho una richiesta da farti non è che alle dirette di mediasetplay potresti aggiungere quelle del GF VIP? [/font][font]grazie in anticipo[/font][/font]
@Fabrizio93 - the forum language is English only please.

Use of services such as Google Translate is acceptable if needed.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Good morning @phate89  I have a request, could you post the direct GF VIP on mediasetplay?
Hi, thanks for this beautiful addon Smile
My kodi made an auto-update to version 19 beta 1 matrix and now this addon don't work anymore.
Someone is working to update mediaset play for kodi matrix 19 beta 1 ?
Hello,

thanks a lot for this great addon!

i did a fresh kodi install and then i installed the original repository release from kodi ("2.0.0") and now the beta release manually from github through a zip ("2.0.1 beta2") first the "script.module.phate89.v1.2.1.beta2.zip" than the "plugin.video.videomediaset.v2.0.1.beta2.zip" (https://github.com/phate89/Mediaset-Play...ag/2.0.1b2)

the problem is, when i want to watch the series "Daydreamer" and when i try to start a episode, something happens briefly and then nothing more, for a second the time appears briefly in the middle or something pops up and then nothing more. Unfortunately, the episode does not start. i´m using Kodi 18.9 on Android TV 9.

Can someone please help me what is going on?

debug file/log: https://paste.kodi.tv/gipasulapo.kodi
Sections are empty Sad
(2020-12-27, 20:05)riccardo94 Wrote: Sections are empty Sad
Hi, same issue! Sections are empty, but I can find all shows I saved as favorites, and they works fine.

Any advice?

thank you
Hello @phate89 same problem! The sections are empty can you solve the problem? thanks
Hallo @phate89, please if you have some tim, can u try to see if it is possible to solve? Thanks! Auguri
(2020-09-08, 07:43)lucapoison Wrote: Can you please check why the add-on is not working?

hi all i am having the same problem no content can some one please help.
The addon now is working, thx to typhoon51280: https://git.io/JLbAz
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mediaset Play2