• 27(current)
Release Mediaset Play
It seems that after the Kodi update (19.0), the addon is not compatible anymore.
Any fix?
https://github.com/phate89/Mediaset-Play...t/releases

I have tried to install the new version, but i can't, do you know why?
Hi everyone, if you want to install this and other add-ons on Kodi 19 Matrix you have to do it by setting the system language to English and not Italian, there is an error in the Italian language file that prevents the add-ons from being installed. Once the add-ons are installed, you can return to the Italian language without having any problems. The translation error of the Italian file that generates add-on problems has been reported to the Kodi staff, but it will take some time before it is included in the updates, so if you want ... while waiting for the correction this is what can do.
(2021-02-28, 17:49)marcopt Wrote: Hi everyone, if you want to install this and other add-ons on Kodi 19 Matrix you have to do it by setting the system language to English and not Italian, there is an error in the Italian language file that prevents the add-ons from being installed. Once the add-ons are installed, you can return to the Italian language without having any problems. The translation error of the Italian file that generates add-on problems has been reported to the Kodi staff, but it will take some time before it is included in the updates, so if you want ... while waiting for the correction this is what can do.

Hi everyone Thanks to Phate89 the Mediaset play is working again on kodi 19 Matrix. but i dont know if he is still working on it but there is no programmi list like Forum or Pomeriggio and when you go to films it some times say you need a login to see this film.thanks
i have updated to kodi 19 matrix but now the system keep saying this "the dependency on xbmc.python version 2.25.0 could not be satisfied"

How can i fix it?
(2021-03-01, 02:43)micky19 Wrote:
(2021-02-28, 17:49)marcopt Wrote: Hi everyone, if you want to install this and other add-ons on Kodi 19 Matrix you have to do it by setting the system language to English and not Italian, there is an error in the Italian language file that prevents the add-ons from being installed. Once the add-ons are installed, you can return to the Italian language without having any problems. The translation error of the Italian file that generates add-on problems has been reported to the Kodi staff, but it will take some time before it is included in the updates, so if you want ... while waiting for the correction this is what can do.

Hi everyone Thanks to Phate89 the Mediaset play is working again on kodi 19 Matrix. but i dont know if he is still working on it but there is no programmi list like Forum or Pomeriggio and when you go to films it some times say you need a login to see this film.thanks
Guida tv is not working anymore?
Houston, we have a problem! In "Daydreamer" (yes I know... My wife is watching it... using this plug-in on OSMC) if you see on the Mediaset website as well in the Android app the last episode is n.127. But on this add-on the last one is something like 97, even if the max items is set as default to 500. Seems something related to max items fetched per API, or something like that. Is there a solution?
I'm a programmer and I would love to check myself, making a PR, if only I'll learn python a day or another...
(2021-03-02, 18:11)energywave Wrote: Houston, we have a problem! In "Daydreamer" (yes I know... My wife is watching it... using this plug-in on OSMC) if you see on the Mediaset website as well in the Android app the last episode is n.127. But on this add-on the last one is something like 97, even if the max items is set as default to 500. Seems something related to max items fetched per API, or something like that. Is there a solution?
I'm a programmer and I would love to check myself, making a PR, if only I'll learn python a day or another...
Yes, the same if you watch TG5. I told it to @phate89 in GitHub, but he closed my issue recently without fixing it.
(2021-03-02, 00:26)acconcia123 Wrote: i have updated to kodi 19 matrix but now the system keep saying this "the dependency on xbmc.python version 2.25.0 could not be satisfied"

How can i fix it?

Same problem here Sad
The addon will need to be updated to Python 3 to run on Matrix.

Versions for Leia (using Python 2) will not work, as that language is now depreciated and not used in Matrix. Your reported error shows that it is the Leia version you're trying to install.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-03-08, 11:54)DarrenHill Wrote: The addon will need to be updated to Python 3 to run on Matrix.

Versions for Leia (using Python 2) will not work, as that language is now depreciated and not used in Matrix. Your reported error shows that it is the Leia version you're trying to install.
Could you explain how to update to Python 3?
Thanks.
That would be a job for @phate89, or whoever is currently maintaining this addon.

The code and settings within the addon need updating to the new version of the Python language.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I've installed Leia (the latest version) to try to make this addon work again. No luck.
I've not compatibility issues but when I go to GUIDA TV and then on the channel I can see the list of the programs but launching them I get the error.
Any suggestion to solve this issue (even using this older version)? Thanks so much
Hello. I don't know if it's my problem or if Mediasetplay has modified the website .. the addon has problems with the Live Channels and the TV Guide, the rest works.
(2021-03-12, 21:39)Snowball Wrote: I've installed Leia (the latest version) to try to make this addon work again. No luck.
I've not compatibility issues but when I go to GUIDA TV and then on the channel I can see the list of the programs but launching them I get the error.
Any suggestion to solve this issue (even using this older version)? Thanks so much
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mediaset Play2