• 4(current)
Release Mediaset Play
In "Elenco programmi" I am getting an error when trying to open "Emigratis" and "Quarto grado".
Can someone please look into it?
Thanks
new addon version : v1.2.1w1

you can now get new releases of my mod version (always waiting for new official release) from my github :

https://github.com/codingkoala/plugin.vi...t/releases

Thanks.
IF you want you can create a new pr to my repo and I'll add your changes with your commits... but you created a new repo instead of forking the original one..
(2017-04-05, 08:08)phate89 Wrote: IF you want you can create a new pr to my repo and I'll add your changes with your commits... but you created a new repo instead of forking the original one..

Hi phate89, I tried to to contact you but I had no way to do it and since I saw no reply to this thread for a long time I setup something fast so that everyone could run my mods, as I always wrote, before an official release, no problem to fork the original one and apply my mods, I will do it if you agree.

Thank you.
(2017-04-05, 08:21)wizy Wrote:
(2017-04-05, 08:08)phate89 Wrote: IF you want you can create a new pr to my repo and I'll add your changes with your commits... but you created a new repo instead of forking the original one..

Hi phate89, I tried to to contact you but I had no way to do it and since I saw no reply to this thread for a long time I setup something fast so that everyone could run my mods, as I always wrote, before an official release, no problem to fork the original one and apply my mods, I will do it if you agree.

Thank you.

It's one week that is broken. Not really a long time.. anyway it's an open source addon so every contribution is in the spirit of oss and it is appreciated. There's no problem if you share the fix before me here even after a minute. Only do not create a new repo. Fork the original one and create a pr to my repo so I can add your commit to give you full credit. I never did with aracnoz because he never had a repo to fork with the addon..
One last thing.. if you can in the PR try to keep all the changes in one commit with only the changes needed.. since it's already tested I'll update the one in the official repo asap
(2017-04-05, 08:41)phate89 Wrote:
(2017-04-05, 08:21)wizy Wrote:

Thank you.

It's one week that is broken. Not really a long time.. anyway it's an open source addon so every contribution is in the spirit of oss and it is appreciated. There's no problem if you share the fix before me here even after a minute. Only do not create a new repo. Fork the original one and create a pr to my repo so I can add your commit to give you full credit. I never did with aracnoz because he never had a repo to fork with the addon..
One last thing.. if you can in the PR try to keep all the changes in one commit with only the changes needed.. since it's already tested I'll update the one in the official repo asap

I use the addon to watch my favourite tv show so I fixed it for my own use, then I had some requests and published it here and on an italian forum just to help other users ... I did not fork it because I never thought to merge anything ... but since it seems I can help the project I am glad to make a fork, merge my mods, test it and pull a request !

Thank you
is there an italian forum about kodi somewhere?? could you pm me the address.
Grazie
The add-on is not working since 3 weeks on the Windows Store (Video Mediaset) but just 1 week here on Kodi. Good job Wizy! I installed your add-on with the .Zip, now if Phate updates with a new version it should automatically update to HIS version since I have not installed your repo and just the Kodi official?
sure I will push my mods to phate89 official version so that a new version will be released and update without any problem.
(2017-04-05, 12:33)peppe_sr Wrote: is there an italian forum about kodi somewhere?? could you pm me the address.
Grazie

I do not know why I cannot send pm here !
Anyway it's not a real forum but more a kodi news and tutorials website with forum like comments on each news/tutorial ... actually is being used as a forum with a lot of help for new kodi users.
i think you have too little posts. i thought i understood the site you are talking about. thanks

just sent a pr to your repo.

Thank you for your work, I hope I can help you with this great addon.
today stop working.
(2017-04-08, 11:56)walkerbho Wrote: today stop working.

it is working here
(2017-04-08, 12:24)peppe_sr Wrote:
(2017-04-08, 11:56)walkerbho Wrote: today stop working.

it is working here

try "il segreto" "una vita" and let me know.
tnks
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mediaset Play2