• 6(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE ***
Hello there, my respects, this is absolutely incredible, I am a music lover and nobody cares for the music section in the same way as the movie section. just a quick question?

For MQ6 you can see the lyrics with a nice blue line easy to read, he changed this in the new version with a white background very very hard to read lyrics something, with your mode we have the same cool blue line?

and another question: I am testing right now and it only works on Artist Mode, you now that music has other modes like "Music Files", well it doesn't allow me me to choose the 3D option, any idea?

Thanks in advance for your response.
(2016-11-01, 00:51)Sajarac Wrote: Hello there, my respects, this is absolutely incredible, I am a music lover and nobody cares for the music section in the same way as the movie section. just a quick question?

For MQ6 you can see the lyrics with a nice blue line easy to read, he changed this in the new version with a white background very very hard to read lyrics something, with your mode we have the same cool blue line?

and another question: I am testing right now and it only works on Artist Mode, you now that music has other modes like "Music Files", well it doesn't allow me me to choose the 3D option, any idea?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Thanks! In this mod the lyrics are completely different, you have videos and information in post 1 & 2. Shelf3D view works for artists and albums, and Magazine3D view works only for artists.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
So I wanted to try this out with my MQ7 settings. I created and saved the settings back up file successfully on my Android box.But when I go to restore the settings it's not letting me access my hard drive.When it says to select backup file , the only options it gives me are the bunch of repos I have installed like GoodFellas and Mucky Ducks etc. and that's it.There isn't even the 3 dots showing at the top of the screen to back up a level.Any ideas?
Hello I really like this mod congrats

only have this problem if please could U help me with the lyrics

(2016-11-02, 02:38)konker Wrote: Hello I really like this mod congrats

only have this problem if please could U help me with the lyrics

Sorry, but It's not a problem with the mod, you must have been changed something in the code Huh In case you haven't just delete the skin and reinstall again...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
List3D view plot scrolling over name from movie maybe you can fix this?
Hi @ all,

is there a Krypton mod of this badass skin available?

Thanks in advance Wink
Awesome skin

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk
(2016-11-08, 22:13)j0k3r Wrote: Hi @ all,

is there a Krypton mod of this badass skin available?

Thanks in advance Wink

You have MQ7 for KRYPTON http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=294318
it's possible to hear themes (original soundtrack) while browsing tv shows and seasons in this skin? thank you!
PS. I mean like tv tunes
Nope, only using tv tunes.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-11-10, 13:15)Wanilton Wrote: Nope, only using tv tunes.

but I want to know if it works in this skin (I come from eminence 2.0 mod and it doesnt work) thank you
Yes, work, but you need configure addon, have option for work in library, by default only work in video info.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thumbs Up 
(2016-11-10, 13:21)Wanilton Wrote: Yes, work, but you need configure addon, have option for work in library, by default only work in video info.

OK, I'm going to try this skin, thank you very much!
Tv Tunes even works when browsing music, in artists and albums, what I find great...

One important thing I'd recommend is to set 2 or 3 seconds of delay before starting the sound (in the addon config).
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE ***10