Mod Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE ***
(2016-10-17, 09:27)toutoune290 Wrote: works like a charm.
can you give me the solution to make the menu letters a bit smaller please ?

Thanks! Please, take note that my mod only adds stuff to the original Aeon MQ 7, my goal has been that anyone that gets the mod and doesn't like the views and the other stuff I added still could use it without seeing any single change compared to the original one. This means that things like the menu letters should be exactly identical to the original and therefore I think that topic should be asked in its thread... however, this time I investigated that issue for you, and if you are referring to the main menu I think the best way to achieve that would be by editing the file Font.xml and searching for the line Font_menu1 (or Font_menu2, 3, 4... in case you have changed the style in settings). Under that line you will find <size>90</size>. Change to whatever value you like, save and restart Kodi.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] ***NEW FEATURE - VIDEOLYRICS*** - by manfeed - 2016-10-17, 10:05
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE ***10