• 7(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE ***
(2016-11-10, 13:44)manfeed Wrote: Tv Tunes even works when browsing music, in artists and albums, what I find great...

One important thing I'd recommend is to set 2 or 3 seconds of delay before starting the sound (in the addon config).
Sorry I dont get tvtunes working, any ideas/advices what is wrong?
Pd. I love this skin, very cool

Saludos, J
If you have activated all the options in the TvTunes addon config it should work. In movies/tv shows you must have a theme.mp3 file in each movie/tv shows folder.

Saludos
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Manfeed, you can add to your mod Fake Disc Art ? I have many old album devoid of Art CD.
(2016-11-10, 14:53)manfeed Wrote: If you have activated all the options in the TvTunes addon config it should work. In movies/tv shows you must have a theme.mp3 file in each movie/tv shows folder.

Saludos
Finally i did it, unistaling and reinstaling tvtunes. Thank you!
One question about the skin, it is posible to put the titles of films/tv shows collections on the left side?

Saludos, J
@javii77, skin have many views, you need press left in library, will open top menu, now press up arrow (will open views selector), choose a few and test, use left or right arrow, for change one view for other.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-11-10, 19:50)Wanilton Wrote: @javii77, skin have many views, you need press left in library, will open top menu, now press up arrow (will open views selector), choose a few and test, use left or right arrow, for change one view for other.
Wooow it was very hidden, thank you very much @Wanilton that was the only think i didnt like of this skin, you solved it [emoji106]

Saludos, J
Hello everyone, I would like to know if you can change the delay of Discart on the shelf 3D model of a couple of seconds or so remains blocked. Thank you
(2016-11-12, 23:56)ARMY Wrote: Hello everyone, I would like to know if you can change the delay of Discart on the shelf 3D model of a couple of seconds or so remains blocked. Thank you

No, you can't change it, it's fixed by design, sorry...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Hello,
I can write in this thread in Spanish. Thank you

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk
(2016-11-13, 02:27)abbe999 Wrote: Hello,
I can write in this thread in Spanish. Thank you

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

No, only in English according to the forum rules... sorry
Is there any way to delete/change widgets once selected? I only can select them in the menus without widget (up arrow), but in the menus with widget tapping up brings me to the widget.
There is one option "widget setting" (twice down arrow) that brings me to the setting of blueray covers, colors... but none option to administrate widgets, thank you for your help

Saludos, J
(2016-11-13, 22:47)javii77 Wrote: Is there any way to delete/change widgets once selected? I only can select them in the menus without widget (up arrow), but in the menus with widget tapping up brings me to the widget.
There is one option "widget setting" (twice down arrow) that brings me to the setting of blueray covers, colors... but none option to administrate widgets, thank you for your help

Saludos, J

I should only speak about the parts of the mod that I changed, and widgets belong to the original MQ 7 so I feel that you'd better ask in the official thread. However I think that you could get that by selecting the bar where you find INFO MEDIA, SHOW FANART, PLAY TRAILER, etc. The last option to the right in that bar is the one that takes you to the widget admin.
(2016-11-14, 00:38)manfeed Wrote:
(2016-11-13, 22:47)javii77 Wrote: Is there any way to delete/change widgets once selected? I only can select them in the menus without widget (up arrow), but in the menus with widget tapping up brings me to the widget.

Saludos, J

I should only speak about the parts of the mod that I changed, and widgets belong to the original MQ 7 so I feel that you'd better ask in the official thread. However I think that you could get that by selecting the bar where you find INFO MEDIA, SHOW FANART, PLAY TRAILER, etc. The last option to the right in that bar is the one that takes you to the widget admin.
Thank you! I couldn't find it, yes you are right, this thread is for your mod question sorry [emoji106]

Saludos, J

Excellent mod. Thank you for the effort.

I've had a look in your ViewsList3D.xml file, but haven't been able to find anything.

Would you be able to let me know how to:

1. Move/Align & Increase Size of the Clearlogo.png?
  2. Increase the size of the orange Title Text?

Also, is there a way to decrease the time it take for the disc to appear/fall from the top?

Many thanks Blush
(2016-11-15, 08:57)KLoNe1 Wrote: Excellent mod. Thank you for the effort.

I've had a look in your ViewsList3D.xml file, but haven't been able to find anything.

Would you be able to let me know how to:

1. Move/Align & Increase Size of the Clearlogo.png?
  2. Increase the size of the orange Title Text?

Also, is there a way to decrease the time it take for the disc to appear/fall from the top?

Many thanks Blush

Thanks!

Logo is defined in lines 783-791 of ViewsList3D.xml

The title is defined in lines 409-546 of Includes.xml

The timing of the disc falling makes part of the whole animation and would affect the turning of the box, etc, etc... sorry
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE ***10