• 8(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE ***
(2016-11-15, 11:06)manfeed Wrote:
(2016-11-15, 08:57)KLoNe1 Wrote: Excellent mod. Thank you for the effort.

I've had a look in your ViewsList3D.xml file, but haven't been able to find anything.

Would you be able to let me know how to:

1. Move/Align & Increase Size of the Clearlogo.png?
  2. Increase the size of the orange Title Text?

Also, is there a way to decrease the time it take for the disc to appear/fall from the top?

Many thanks Blush

Thanks!

Logo is defined in lines 783-791 of ViewsList3D.xml

The title is defined in lines 409-546 of Includes.xml

The timing of the disc falling makes part of the whole animation and would affect the turning of the box, etc, etc... sorry

You're a star! Thank you very much. I will spend tonight tinkering Smile
hi manfeed,
congrats for this fabulous Mod.
i have try the multi mod and it doesn't work for me.
can i put just the star wars mod in your skin without breaking all ?
i live in France so i can't put the english strings.
thanks.
Thanks! Sorry but I don't know, you'd better ask in the other thread... http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=296749
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Thanks for your previous help manfeed; I ended up getting pretty close to what I was after.

Now, could I please ask how to remove the 'Library Data' from the top left and the 'Time/Weather' from the top right?

Many thanks Smile

(2016-11-17, 13:25)KLoNe1 Wrote: Thanks for your previous help manfeed; I ended up getting pretty close to what I was after.

Now, could I please ask how to remove the 'Library Data' from the top left and the 'Time/Weather' from the top right?

Many thanks Smile

I didn't touch that, so it's the same as in the original MQ 7, from that view hit arrow up and uncheck INFORMATION BAR...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2016-11-17, 16:10)manfeed Wrote:
(2016-11-17, 13:25)KLoNe1 Wrote: Thanks for your previous help manfeed; I ended up getting pretty close to what I was after.

Many thanks Smile

I didn't touch that, so it's the same as in the original MQ 7, from that view hit arrow up and uncheck INFORMATION BAR...

Lol, of course! Thank you manfeed; works perfectly Smile
I have no idea bout any of this stuff so forgive me if its really dumb but is there anyway of speeding the animation up so it's not as slow? Or is it just how it is?

Sent from my D6603
(2016-11-19, 15:03)Dhop84 Wrote: I have no idea bout any of this stuff so forgive me if its really dumb but is there anyway of speeding the animation up so it's not as slow? Or is it just how it is?

Sent from my D6603 (typie typie)

Sorry, but it is just like that, love it or loathe it...Laugh
Thanks for the reply buddy and for your awesome mod

Sent from my D6603
I'm trying to enable VideoLyrics but every time I try to change Layout Kodi crashes. I've tried a fresh install of Kodi Jarvis with nothing installed other than mq7 spin and it crashes every time I change the layout to anything other than 3. I've also tried installing a complete build using mq7 from Cellardoor and the same thing happens, works fine in layout 3 but crashes immediately if I pick any other number. Be grateful if anyone has any ideas Smile

PS: It works fine with the Krypton mq7 mod but then MP3 Streams doesn't work in Krypton so that's a deal breaker for me.
(2016-11-20, 02:02)warpig1957 Wrote: I'm trying to enable VideoLyrics but every time I try to change Layout Kodi crashes. I've tried a fresh install of Kodi Jarvis with nothing installed other than mq7 spin and it crashes every time I change the layout to anything other than 3. I've also tried installing a complete build using mq7 from Cellardoor and the same thing happens, works fine in layout 3 but crashes immediately if I pick any other number. Be grateful if anyone has any ideas Smile

PS: It works fine with the Krypton mq7 mod but then MP3 Streams doesn't work in Krypton so that's a deal breaker for me.

It's very strange, I've never had such a problemHuh

You could try editing the file settings.xml located in (Windows system)

C:\Users\[YourUser]\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq7.spin

Look for the line:
<setting id="vis_layout" type="string">style3</setting>

...and change it to:
<setting id="vis_layout" type="string">style4</setting>

Save the changes, start Kodi and see what happens...
(2016-11-20, 02:02)warpig1957 Wrote: I'm trying to enable VideoLyrics but every time I try to change Layout Kodi crashes. I've tried a fresh install of Kodi Jarvis with nothing installed other than mq7 spin and it crashes every time I change the layout to anything other than 3. I've also tried installing a complete build using mq7 from Cellardoor and the same thing happens, works fine in layout 3 but crashes immediately if I pick any other number. Be grateful if anyone has any ideas Smile

go to setting audio library and playback go to playback and set visualisation to none NodNod
(2016-11-20, 16:45)subzero78 Wrote:

go to setting audio library and playback go to playback and set visualisation to none NodNod

That totally worked! Thank you so much.
Hi Manfeed,
Have you tried your VideoLyrics mod on an Android machine? I have it running on an NVidia Shield and can't get it to work the way I know it should. If I close down Kodi then open it up again it will play the lyrics for the first song only and no more, even if I choose the same song again it won't display any lyrics till I restart Kodi then it will show them for one song. It's really nice when it's working , perhaps the problem is Android?
(2016-11-21, 14:55)warpig1957 Wrote: Hi Manfeed,
Have you tried your VideoLyrics mod on an Android machine? I have it running on an NVidia Shield and can't get it to work the way I know it should. If I close down Kodi then open it up again it will play the lyrics for the first song only and no more, even if I choose the same song again it won't display any lyrics till I restart Kodi then it will show them for one song. It's really nice when it's working , perhaps the problem is Android?

Sorry, but I don't know, I have only tested it on windows... is anyone else experiencing that?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE ***10