Mod Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE ***
(2016-12-02, 02:15)dreamercast Wrote: Hi everyone, first wanted to say excellent job on the original as well as the modded skin, really appreciate all the hard work. I have looked through every menu, tried the widgets manager but cannot find how to enable fanart as a background to the displaying widget (eg. in cinema movies or popular tv shows)...only when I click right to one of the widget icons does it start showing fanart. If this isn't possible, that's OK too.

One other minor thing, is it possible to select a NAS folder as a source for a background image? Multiple Image seems to work; although you cant specifically select a folder without pointing to it through the network. I have the folder setup as a source through the file manager as well.

Any help is appreciated,

dreamer

Thanks! Sorry, but since none of your issues have to do with the Spin mod but with the original skin I would advice to ask in the official thread; Wanilton may help you since he's an expert in MQ 7 Wink
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE *** - by manfeed - 2016-12-02, 12:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE ***10