• 9(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE ***
(2016-11-21, 17:52)manfeed Wrote:
(2016-11-21, 14:55)warpig1957 Wrote: Hi Manfeed,
Have you tried your VideoLyrics mod on an Android machine? I have it running on an NVidia Shield and can't get it to work the way I know it should. If I close down Kodi then open it up again it will play the lyrics for the first song only and no more, even if I choose the same song again it won't display any lyrics till I restart Kodi then it will show them for one song. It's really nice when it's working , perhaps the problem is Android?

Sorry, but I don't know, I have only tested it on windows... is anyone else experiencing that?
android working use mp3tagpro and download lyrics for every song NodNod
Are there any built in font SIZE options that I am missing?

The fonts in MQ7 are so obnoxiously large (just in my opinion) so I thought maybe I was missing some.

I can find them in the fonts.xml files etc but I just don't want to have to edit things that make future upgrades or reinstalls a pain (ie-having to change every time)
Sorry, but there is no way of changing the size of fonts other than editing fonts.xml...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
How does one import the previous Aeon MQ7 settings? I exported the skin settings zip file to desktop but when I go to the Restore section and import skin settings it does not let me navigate to any other folder. All I see is the FUSION folder and no other options.

Pls help.
(2016-11-27, 20:22)astrotrain Wrote: How does one import the previous Aeon MQ7 settings? I exported the skin settings zip file to desktop but when I go to the Restore section and import skin settings it does not let me navigate to any other folder. All I see is the FUSION folder and no other options.

Pls help.

Put the zip file in that FUSION folder then... it's a temporary file so you can delete it after importing settings
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Hi everyone, first wanted to say excellent job on the original as well as the modded skin, really appreciate all the hard work. I have looked through every menu, tried the widgets manager but cannot find how to enable fanart as a background to the displaying widget (eg. in cinema movies or popular tv shows)...only when I click right to one of the widget icons does it start showing fanart. If this isn't possible, that's OK too.

One other minor thing, is it possible to select a NAS folder as a source for a background image? Multiple Image seems to work; although you cant specifically select a folder without pointing to it through the network. I have the folder setup as a source through the file manager as well.

Any help is appreciated,

dreamer
(2016-12-02, 02:15)dreamercast Wrote: Hi everyone, first wanted to say excellent job on the original as well as the modded skin, really appreciate all the hard work. I have looked through every menu, tried the widgets manager but cannot find how to enable fanart as a background to the displaying widget (eg. in cinema movies or popular tv shows)...only when I click right to one of the widget icons does it start showing fanart. If this isn't possible, that's OK too.

One other minor thing, is it possible to select a NAS folder as a source for a background image? Multiple Image seems to work; although you cant specifically select a folder without pointing to it through the network. I have the folder setup as a source through the file manager as well.

Any help is appreciated,

dreamer

Thanks! Sorry, but since none of your issues have to do with the Spin mod but with the original skin I would advice to ask in the official thread; Wanilton may help you since he's an expert in MQ 7 Wink
Hi Manfeed,
are you working on a Spin version for Krypton ?
if you want testers Huh?
(2017-01-04, 17:13)toutoune290 Wrote: Hi Manfeed,
are you working on a Spin version for Krypton ?
if you want testers Huh?

No, sorry, this time I'm working in a Spin Krypton version for Aeon Nox...
that's ok.
could you just tell me if i can use the shelf3D view in the Krypton mod ?
what file(s) do i have to put in or modify ?
thanks.
(2016-10-24, 22:00)Angelinas Wrote: Manfred ! I just finished rewrite lyrics for Krypton version.(adapted for AeonMQ6-Krypton)
Your animation for lyrics are nice with good time settings.
You make new skining animation for this part of Kodi...

Lets other make animation excample for them and share here.

TNX for your good choise to create this lyrics for AeonMQ...with this MQ goes to step forward and raise level for all skin Smile

How do I change this view from 6 tiled images to 1
@bolter, press M, find setting button, you find there option for change background + visualizations or only backgrounds...
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Can't seen to find that, can you show a picture of what you mean. When I press m all i get is options to play, stop etc.

Edit: Don't worry, I was looking in the wrong spot. All good now.

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.
(2017-01-05, 12:20)toutoune290 Wrote: that's ok.
could you just tell me if i can use the shelf3D view in the Krypton mod ?
what file(s) do i have to put in or modify ?
thanks.

Not an easy task... I think others are working on that though...
ok.
i will be patient !!!
thanks a lot
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE ***10