Mod Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE ***
(2017-01-23, 02:02)leejk Wrote: Hello,

I tried this mod today and I like it very much! It really adds a lot of eye candy to a good looking skin already. I have noticed a couple of issues tho. It seems that when playing a song and if I open the settings dialog from the OSD menu and change the background type, when I exit out of that menu and go back to the song, the lyrics disappear and do not come back until I stop the song, exit out of party mode, then go back into party mode. If only happens if I change the background type. I guess it's not a big issue since I'm not changing the background often, but on initial setup it was confusing behavior.

The 2nd thing is that when in shelf3d view for music artists, I do not get the animated cd. I do have cd artwork in my music collection... I set the path to the root music folder in the skin using a nfs path. That wouldn't matter would it? All other artwork displays fine.

thx

Thanks! In shelf3d view for music artists there's no cd to be shown, that's normal... each artist can have several albums, so the cd is only shown in albums view.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE *** - by manfeed - 2017-01-23, 10:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE ***10