Mod Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE ***
(2016-10-15, 00:20)manfeed Wrote: - A new music visualisation screen with:

Handwriting cd's when no original one available
Widget with images and information of next songs, discography and similar artists
A new way of showing the lyrics of the songs, which I call videolyrics, here is a video...

To activate this new music visualisation screen: start playing any song - hit tab key - hit right arrow key - in the menu select settings (no general settings) - select LAYOUT 4

7) The lyrics don't show like in the video

- Not all the songs has online lyrics available
- Some songs have lyrics but they are not synchronyzed; you can tell that because you'll see for several seconds at the start of the song two blinking arrows, up on the left of the screen. That means that you can move the lyrics to your will, with up and down arrow keys.
- If the lyrics do move but not in right sync or they don't belong to the song nothing can be done about it... online lyrics sources vary enormously in quality of the lyrics, some are spot on and other ones are, are... choose the right word yourself Laugh

8) I would like to have both your mod and another one, is that possible?

I know there are some beautiful mods in this forum, so I can understand the wish for that, but I’m releasing this mod as a base where other mods can be applied, that’s all. Ask the other modders for it or still better, get involved yourself and try to learn how to make the changes you’d like to have. We all started that way Wink

9) What can I expect from this mod in the future?

-Fix of the issues that may appear related to what I have modded.
-Updates to keep pace with the future public releases of the original Aeon MQ 7
-Improvements in the sections that I have modded, especially what has to do with the new video lyrics option… I have many ideas, but I would like to use Kodi to see some movies too (some even say that is what is meant for) and lately I haven’t had much time for that since I was coding and testing things Rofl

Here is the link:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7by38a7..._MQ_7_Spin

Thanks to:

-MarcosQui and Wanilton for Aeon MQ 7
-ronie for his wonderful script cu-lrc lyrics and his support and patience
-phil65 for his script skin info service
-All the people that have shown interest in my mod and have said so, especially to the ones that have given me a rep point. These times we are living in gratefulness is so scarce that even that small thing means a lot for me... Thank you!

Enjoy!

Hi Manfeed,
Can you please update the download link for your Jarvis' MQ7 Mod? Unfortunately some things are not working for me in Kripton so I am going back to Jarvis.
Thank you for your work, it is deeply appreciated.
¡¿Beg your pardon?!... english is not my mother tongue, please bear with me...
Kodi V. Nexus, Aeon MQ 7 Matrix & Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Modded by @latts9923
ECE, MCS.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE *** - by Gilogo - 2017-03-09, 20:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE ***10