nfo within existing show only for single epiosdes
Question 
Hi there!
Background:
1. I recorded an old TV-Show.
2. The show is tvdb listed and correct, but locked. I can't add new episodes.
3. I have 3 episodes, which are not on any tracker. 3 Specials not running worldwide or US
4. I made correct info files for the 3 episodes in the format <episodedetails> blablabla<season>0</season> <episode>20</episode> </episodedetails> , same name than filename for the ep, etc...

Kodi doesn't read them. Is there any way to use nfo files within this show so they appear in the existing show/season?
Thanx very much! Greetings
My guess is that Kodi first looks for an existing tvshow.nfo. If it doesn't exist it scrapes the entire show without checking each episode file for specific nfo's for these episodes.
If that's true you will need to create a tvshow.nfo as well and possibly nfo's for each episode including the ones that are scraped correctly.

Ember Media Manager is a good way to create nfo files. You don't need to scrape all the shows with it, just the ones that Kodi doesn't do the way you like it.
It will still scrape just the episodes from TVDB but you can manually add the missing episodes and assign artwork easilly from within Ember. After that Kodi should pick up the episodes when you update/rescan the library.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
Seems you're right, ph. Couldn't find a way. For the moment I have separated the 3 files and gave them an extra folder with nfo. Thanks for your help and your suggestions.
Hmm, that seems like it's probably a bug. Feel free to test a nightly build (wiki) to see if it is broken there, and if is, please leave a note about it on http://trac.kodi.tv .

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
nfo within existing show only for single epiosdes1