[split] ulive.com
hey can you help me install ulive.com on my kodi
Do not spam random threads with your requests like that. It is very anti-social. Your other ones have been removed.

Look at this thread for your request.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
still not telling me anything
Install the repo linked to in the first post of that thread. There is a ulive add-on in there, which you can then install via install from repo.

See the first time user (wiki) notes for assistance in doing that kind of stuff.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Im not a computer savy person, i need to know how to install ulive.com on my kodi tv not computer
You need to add the ulive add-on I mentioned. Looking in detail I'm not sure it's fully working or maintained at the moment, but give it a try. If it doesn't work then I'm afraid you're out of luck (from the thread I suspect it won't as the add-on looks to have been abandoned).

But just in case:

1) Firstly download the repo zip file - click here.

2) Copy it to your Kodi device. You then need to install it - HOW-TO:Install add-ons from zip files (wiki)

3) You then need to install the add-on from that repo that you've just installed into Kodi - HOW-TO:Install add-ons (wiki)

4) In Kodi, go to add-ons and you should find it under Video add-ons.

Kodi Blog Posts
thank you
is it the same process if my kodi is on my tv verses my computer
Yes. If you have Kodi on your computer I'd try it there first as it will be simpler (not having to move the repo zip file onto the TV), as noted I suspect it may not work as that add-on looks to be abandoned.

Kodi Blog Posts
ugh i wanted to watch house hunters
You can do it on the TV if you want, it just adds the extra step of moving the repo zip file from the PC (or wherever you download it) onto the tv.

As noted though, given the comments in the add-on thread I suspect it won't work anyway as it looks like it's been abandoned and is no longer supported or working. If so then I don't think we can help.

Kodi Blog Posts
do you know anyway i can watch house hunters on my kodi tv
No idea sorry. Never heard of it before.

Editted to add - Look in the built-in Kodi repository for Add-on:HGTV (wiki)

From a quick web search you may be able to see it via that.

Kodi Blog Posts
ok thank you ne way
Did a quick web search, look in the built-in repo for HGTV in the video add-ons section (see link above for walkthrough).

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] ulive.com0