Android Update from 15.2 to 16.1 HELP
Hello I need some help. I am attempting to update my Kodi software from 15.2 to 16.1. I dowloaded the package. Went to App Installer and was given the message (X App not installed. An existing package by the same name with a conflicting signature is already installed.) So my 1st thought was this is not an update file its simply a software download file. I need an update. I have searched and I can only find the download file. Is there anyone here who can give me instructions and send me the proper link to UPDATE my software on my koi please.
FYI my box has been on the frits for quite some time now. I am attempting to watch a movie while I type this and its moving in fast motion there is no sound. The movie before that kept stopping and freezing and cutting off. I tried to update the software through the regular channels and nothing happened. Went into Kodi settings add-ons search for updates, everything of course needs to be updated i hit update all and nothing happens. The screen just goes blank and nothing.

HELP ME PLEASE> GETTING FRUSTRATED.........

Tee aka Rappeace
You have to uninstall the Kodi that came with your device, as it did not come from the official kodi.tv site/group/Google Play. Then you should be able to install official Kodi.
so I have been reading not to uninstall old version because I will lose all my ad onsHuh? Im confused
so you just re-install the ad-ons. not rocket science
obviously if I was the type of person to think that something like re-installing all these add-ons would be a piece of cake for me, then the previous message would not have been sent. but thanks x-factor. that statement is pretty obvious.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Update from 15.2 to 16.1 HELP0